New Workshop, Can't Wait!!!!!

Old January 26th 04, 02:06 PM
Karen_AZ

Default New Workshop, Can't Wait!!!!!

I'm off and running this morning! Just got word that there's a workshop the
end of February right here in Mesa with....Leah Fairbanks!!!! The funny
thing is, 8 years ago I saw her in PA, doing a workshop with Kim Osibin at a
fiber conference. I peeked my head in and watched, fascinated. Leah was kind
enough to come over and talk to me, and that got my hotglass lust going. So,
FINALLY, I can take a class from her! Woohoo!

--
KarenK
www.desertdreameraz.com

Old January 26th 04, 02:38 PM
Sjpolyclay

hotglass lust

I wanna write this book. What do you think? Lampwork Press?

from "Hotglass Lust"

Heat---that's the only word for it. Her fingers twitched as she tried
desparately not to be too dazzled by the glare of what was happening right in
front of her. Dizzy--so warm she felt as though she could barely breath, and
yet not QUITE to the melting point...She dared a quick glance from under dark
lashes.
Anyone could see she still carried a torch.
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Old January 26th 04, 02:56 PM
Kandice Seeber

Oh, yeah, baby!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old January 26th 04, 04:41 PM
Susan B.

In article v99Rb.57016$Ar1.35235@fed1read04, Karen_AZ
wrote:

I'm off and running this morning! Just got word that there's a workshop the
end of February right here in Mesa with....Leah Fairbanks!!!! The funny
thing is, 8 years ago I saw her in PA, doing a workshop with Kim Osibin at a
fiber conference. I peeked my head in and watched, fascinated. Leah was kind
enough to come over and talk to me, and that got my hotglass lust going. So,
FINALLY, I can take a class from her! Woohoo!

I'm taking a class with her in March in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan - for
the geographically challenged that's the 3rd province "in" from the
west coast in Canada. I've heard she's an excellent teacher! How
wonderful to complete the circle, from her being the being of your hot
glass love/lust.

susan in canada

--
See my bead auctions at:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=65191
Old January 26th 04, 05:27 PM
Beadseeker

Karen!!!
That's wonderful - you will love Leah, she and SO sweet and obviously,
incredibly talented.
Patti

Old January 26th 04, 08:34 PM
Cheri2Star

Anyone could see she still carried a torch.
Sarajane

You really are hilarious. Personally, I think there's an audience for this
book! LOL

Cheri
(Bubbee to Emily and Nathan)
Old January 26th 04, 09:28 PM
Dr. Sooz

Just got word that there's a workshop the
end of February right here in Mesa with....Leah Fairbanks!!!! The funny
thing is, 8 years ago I saw her in PA, doing a workshop with Kim Osibin at a
fiber conference. I peeked my head in and watched, fascinated. Leah was kind
enough to come over and talk to me, and that got my hotglass lust going. So,
FINALLY, I can take a class from her! Woohoo!

FULL CIRCLE, Karen! How fabu!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old January 26th 04, 09:30 PM
Dr. Sooz

from "Hotglass Lust"

Heat---that's the only word for it. Her fingers twitched as she tried
desparately not to be too dazzled by the glare of what was happening right in
front of her. Dizzy--so warm she felt as though she could barely breath, and
yet not QUITE to the melting point...She dared a quick glance from under dark
lashes.
Anyone could see she still carried a torch.
Sarajane

Sarajane, you are really cookin' this week.......I've noticed your other
funnies in other threads. Arrgh!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Too Cool to Wait!!!! Karen_AZ Beads 4 November 20th 03 02:13 AM
Wondering about Don McKinney workshop Karen_AZ Beads 0 November 18th 03 09:02 PM
Beading Workshop @ Niagara College BeadIdeal Beads 0 September 9th 03 03:30 PM
AD: Sylvie Lansdowne Head Over Heels workshop coming to Berkley, MI Dawn Christ Beads 5 July 4th 03 04:14 PM