2004 happenings

Old January 10th 04, 09:54 PM
LasImpPan

Default 2004 happenings

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are enjoying the New Year! I hope that 2004 brings lots of joy and
peace to all of you!

We are busy getting ready for our 2004 convention schedule and hope to see some
of you as we go on the road once again. We are not sure how Laura will do with
the traveling, so we have decided to ship our entire booth in to shows this
year. This will take a lot of the lugging off from her. She is working on
some great new demos and has been busy making new samples for our boards! We
will soon have our schedule on our web site. Looking forward to also meeting
new customers. Please say hi if you come by our booth!

In the meantime I have started listing a few things on ebay again. Please take
a look . We are continuing with our Free Shipping to the USA with all auctions
of items we manufacture. All of these have start bids of less than retail and
often I put things up that are even less than wholesale. Please bookmark our
auctions and check them out often! http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/liwp/

We have new images and will have both new images and new gallery pages up on
the web site soon. www.lasimppan.com

Have a wonderful Weekend!
Denyse