SoCal exhiit April 2014

Old February 6th 14, 05:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C

Default SoCal exhiit April 2014

This is a message for all stitchers in the southern California area.
Needle Artists by the Sea Chapter, ANG, is putting on a judged
needlework exhibit and boutique on Saturday and Sunday, April 26 and
27th. The exhibit will be held at the South Coast Botanic Garden on the
Palos Verdes Peninsula. I would like to invite you to submit a piece
(or several) for this exhibit. The entry fee for each piece is $8, and
you get a ticket to attend the show with the first entry that you
submit. Entry forms can be downloaded from our website:
http://www.needleartistsbythesea.org...wcase2014.html.
Forms must be postmarked by March 29, 2014. You do not have to be an
ANG or EGA member in order to enter. All are welcome. If you have any
questions, you can email me off list or contact
. This is the fifth exhibit our
chapter has put on, and it is a lovely show. In past exhibits, we have
had close to 300 fine examples of needlepoint, petitpoint, counted
thread, surface embroidery, silk and metal, beading and mixed media and
are looking to do the same this year. The boutique has countless
treasures and is an added bonus to all attendees.

Laura Herrmann

--

Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader/Translator

Finished 12/29/13 baby blankets for charity

WIP: Stitchers Days of Christmas
http://www.crossstitchjoy.com/catalo...oducts_id=3865
Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono (Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

COPYRIGHT 2014 -- PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST ON
USENET AND GOOGLE GROUPS NEWSREADER ONLY,
BUT IF FOUND ON TWITTER OR SEWGIRLS/INSPIREPOINT,
IT HAS BEEN REPUBLISHED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
WHICH CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

Face Painting Classes and Jam July 9 & 10! SoCal Lilly[_2_] General Crafting 0 July 6th 12 08:31 AM
quilt stores in SoCal Anne Rogers Quilting 14 February 19th 07 08:13 PM
April BOM maryd Quilting 9 April 9th 06 10:58 PM
April 6x6 rec'd Qintes Yarn 1 April 7th 06 04:34 PM
April 6X6 sent Ophelia Yarn 3 April 1st 04 06:53 PM