Where can I find glass cylinder hurricane candle shades?

Old August 26th 03, 08:39 PM
Ken Whitaker

Default Where can I find glass cylinder hurricane candle shades?

I have a 9 x 4 pillar candle that is to be burned at an outdoor wedding. I
need a glass sleeve, 14 or 15 inches tall, to shield the flame from the
wind. It would be best if it was open at the bottom, but a vase-style would
be OK, too. I found one that is shaped like an hour glass, with an extra
bulge in the middle, but I'd prefer a straight-walled cylinder.

Anybody know where I can shop?

Thanks,
Ken Whitaker

Unity Flame (tm) - The unity candle with two flames.
Two flames burn stronger together.
Two people are stronger together, too.
www.UnityFlame.com

Old August 26th 03, 08:52 PM
Charlie Spitzer

"Ken Whitaker" wrote in message
I have a 9 x 4 pillar candle that is to be burned at an outdoor wedding. I
need a glass sleeve, 14 or 15 inches tall, to shield the flame from the
wind. It would be best if it was open at the bottom, but a vase-style

would
be OK, too. I found one that is shaped like an hour glass, with an extra
bulge in the middle, but I'd prefer a straight-walled cylinder.

Anybody know where I can shop?

Thanks,
Ken Whitaker

Unity Flame (tm) - The unity candle with two flames.
Two flames burn stronger together.
Two people are stronger together, too.
www.UnityFlame.com

dags using 'glass tubing' shows
http://www.macbicnj.com/glstubing/swtubing.htm

there's lots of places.

Old August 27th 03, 12:55 AM
Mike Firth

http://www.bplampsupply.com has a lot of glass, you will have to look up a
supplier in your area as they do not sell direct. Where are you?

--
Mike Firth
Hot Glass Bits Furnace Working Website
"Ken Whitaker" wrote in message
I have a 9 x 4 pillar candle that is to be burned at an outdoor wedding. I
need a glass sleeve, 14 or 15 inches tall, to shield the flame from the
wind. It would be best if it was open at the bottom, but a vase-style

would
be OK, too. I found one that is shaped like an hour glass, with an extra
bulge in the middle, but I'd prefer a straight-walled cylinder.

Anybody know where I can shop?

Thanks,
Ken Whitaker

Unity Flame (tm) - The unity candle with two flames.
Two flames burn stronger together.
Two people are stronger together, too.
www.UnityFlame.com

AD-Nov 1-2, 2003 Richmond, VA Old Dominion State Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Beads 0 October 23rd 03 03:09 PM
AD-Old Dominion State Intergalactic Bead Festival Nov 1-2, 2003 Richmond, VA Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Beads 0 October 17th 03 02:54 PM
Lampworkers meijhana Beads 46 September 27th 03 04:14 AM
Lampwork question CLP Beads 24 August 24th 03 03:08 AM