ADV: (OT?) AC Moore Instructors Needed (NYC locale)

Old November 4th 05, 02:29 AM
a-scrapbooking-diva

Default ADV: (OT?) AC Moore Instructors Needed (NYC locale)

Hi all,

I am a member of the Scrapbooking forum here on Google Groups.
Recently I became employed as the classroom coordinator for the
Glendale, NY, AC Moore.

I will be hiring instructors beginning in January and am looking for
talented individuals to fill part-time spots at my store. I would like
to know if any of you would be interested. It's a clean slate as far
as what I need so what you feel you can teach let me know off board.

I would like to see your work and a brief description of your work
history and what you love about your craft and why you would like to
teach others your craft. Indicate whether you can teach beginner,
intermediate, or advanced classes.

The store is on UNION TPKE which is near Woodhaven Blvd, Jackie
Robinson Pkwy, Grand Central Pkwy, LIE, and/or Belt Pkwy.

Thanks for your time.

Kate

Professional Artist, Jeans Art Dolls, March 2005

Technique Instructor, JADS University, April 2005

Classroom Coordinator, AC Moore, October 2005

http://www.ScrapSubmit.Com/Bio.php?8747

http://members.tripod.com/mrsgoofy2b-ivil/index.html

http://community.webshots.com/user/kateandlarry