brother kx 395 or kx 400 wanted

Old August 28th 05, 04:51 AM
chantelle

Default brother kx 395 or kx 400 wanted

pse email me if you have either of these models for sale. thank you, beth

Old August 29th 05, 12:50 AM
eileandover05 eileandover05 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Lake Charles, LA
Send a message via Yahoo to eileandover05

Quote:
Originally Posted by chantelle
pse email me if you have either of these models for sale. thank you, beth
I was just on ebay and noticed this machine which looks to be what you are looking for. Great buy it now price too. I just sold a knitmaster dual gauge for $150. I sold it to a friend hence the great price. I saw the same machine on ebay a while back for over 200 at the time. anyway. here's the link. good luck
Allen
http://cgi.ebay.com/BROTHER-KX390-KN... QcmdZViewItem