I had the strangest service call today.

Old June 23rd 04, 09:45 PM
PopSickle Cell

Default I had the strangest service call today.

I went on a service call out in the Hamptons. Now I don't usually like
to go out that far,it just eats the day up. Anyway this guy was pretty
insistent and offered to pay doubletime since all the other companies
were booked up so I said o.k. I have a retired guy I work part timer
when its busy and I called him to come in so I could go out on this
job. Well I get out there and this place is swank. I'm talking Tony
Soprano digs here. This guy had a driveway about a quarter mile long
and when I get up to the house I hear music. There are kick ass
speakers outside and guess whst is playing. That's right it's HVAC
Attack as prety as you please. At this point I'm pretty stoked.
Obviously this homeowner has an appreciation for the finer things so
I'm already thinking about upsaleing him to a 26 seer 100% efficient
dual fuel system. Well I knock at the door and guess who
answers......it's David Gest!!!! Turns out there was nothing wrong
with his A/C. He just wanted to talk about my "career". Yeah right.
Silly faggot. I saw what he did to Lizas career. I just socked him
right in the nose,went back to my van and high tailed it out of there.
No thanks wierdo. I'll stick to marketing my music via the net.

Shalom,
Pop
Get it today. HVAC Attack at www.mp3.com
User comments: "The most important singer songwriter since Jerry Jeff
Walker"
"Finaly an artist producing music the whole family can
rock to"
"Look out Justin here comes the new kid on the block"
"He makes Yngwie look like a little bitch. What an
album!"
"Janet Jackon's breast wishes it had the publicity of
HVAC
Attack! Wow!"