more good service from Carol Doak and ...

Old August 17th 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jessamy

Default more good service from Carol Doak and ...

This time from our own Carol Doak who somehow managed to not only be away
when I placed my order but also to add a personalised autograph to my books
*and* get them here in a weeks time! WOW! she was also kind enough to add a
signed card to assist in the trimming in the package too! Wonderful :-) next
time I want a book of Carol's I will definitively shop from her own site
again!
www.caroldoak.com

*and*

I have also received excellent service from the Fat Quarter shop - speedy
delivery (3 days this time round) and very well packaged items with no
chance of anything even getting slightly damp or bumped in the global
priority envelope!
this is a shop I especially recommend for non USA residents as they are used
to sending abroad.
www.fatquartershop.com

NAYY to all just a happy customer

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old August 17th 06, 11:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tigg

Jessamy wrote:
this is a shop I especially recommend for non USA residents as they are used
to sending abroad.

But why are you ordering broads?

Tigg (ok, I'm in a silly mood)

Old August 18th 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

the guys online she chats with arent good enough.
seems we arent enough for her either.

silly me too.
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

Jessamy wrote:
this is a shop I especially recommend for non USA residents as they are
used to sending abroad.

"Tigg" wrote...

Old August 18th 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.

I'll take one if they cook and clean! Then I'll have even more time to sew!

Kate in MI

"Tigg" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old August 18th 06, 01:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jessamy

it's for when I don't want intelligent conversations as well giggle

--
Jessamy - feeling equally silly

Old August 18th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tigg

You think you get intelligent conversations when you talk to me? What
planet are you from?

Tigg (not feeling too intelligent at the moment.)