It's my birthday!!

Old January 19th 06, 10:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default It's my birthday!!

Happy dancing cos its my birthday and I got some money from the in-laws
and I'm off to a craft show/sale on the weekend!!! Now I can go and
spend as well as look !!!

Well last week was a disaster, someone stole our credit card details and
tried to have a spending spree (the issuer realised and stopped the
card imediately), so I didn't think that I would have much to take with
me! A bit of a week last week, cat very sick and we thought that she
was heading towards that rainbow, this week she's fine!! That's QIs for
you! The boiler broke and was fixed after 4 days with no heating. Not
that cold here, but when you don't have something that's all you want
;o) DD#1 was wearing 2 pairs of trousers and 4 tops at one stage!

So today is going to be a good day! I'm off out to our Quilting Bee
Christmas Meal tonight!! We like to have something to look forward to
in the New Year! I've a friend coming around soon for lunch and I'm
going to another friends house this afternoon, to plan our shopping on
the weekend!

Happy quilting

Janner

Cornwall
UK
Old January 19th 06, 11:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Happy Birthday, Janner.
Sounds as if you have a great day all planned and ready to happen.
Enjoy!
..
In message , Janner
writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 19th 06, 11:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Many happy returns of the day! Woo Hoo!

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply

Old January 19th 06, 11:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Happy Birthday. I hope thing get better from now on.
Shirley

In message , Janner
writes
[...]

Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old January 19th 06, 01:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Have fun! Many happy returns.

--
Carole
Champlain, NY

http://photos.yahoo.com/ceridwen_rhea

Old January 19th 06, 03:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Happy Birthday and enjoy your shopping spree! Linda in Tx

Old January 19th 06, 03:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Happy Birthday Janner. May it be all you want it to be with lots of quilty
stuff to keep you happy.
--
Mika
http://community.webshots.com/user/mikasdrms

Old January 19th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Happy happy Quilt it up
Happy Happy Quilt it up
Happy Happy Quilt it up

Woo Hoo