Hi to all - a little long

Old November 9th 03, 12:28 AM
seaspray

Default Hi to all - a little long

This is Seaspray.......... saying Hello and thanks to everyone for the
welcome. A little about me - married almost 20 years, 2 children, no pets,
work part time. Right now working on an afghan for my son. It is black
with army camoflage stripes. Very manly, of course. LOL

Tonight, for a change, I have made 2 stars out of plastic canvas, with
sparkly red, green, and gold cording. Actually, they came out nicely.
Haven't done canvas for a while, nice change of pace. Nice to have a
project finished quickly!

Thanks again for the welcome, this seems like a great bunch! I would
welcome emails from any of you if you'd like to chat with someone from the
USA. please leave out the spaces in the addy. The spaces are a spam trap.

Seaspray

Old November 9th 03, 02:37 AM
Katherine Burgess

Thanks for the intro, Seaspray. I used to do plastic canvas, and have been
thinking about doing some more. Maybe when I have time.
Katherine

Old November 9th 03, 06:50 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Welcome Sea spray , was enjoying a coffee on the beach yester
afternnon , you Home [sea] was stormy but not with high waves ....
[Big smile ]
with army camoflage stripes. Very manly, of course. LOL

I would cal it contemporary ,,,, more than Manly .....
mirjam [ in Israel]

Old November 9th 03, 10:00 AM
Ophelia

"seaspray" seaside stitcher @ yahoo. com wrote in message

Thanks again for the welcome, this seems like a great bunch! I would
welcome emails from any of you if you'd like to chat with someone from the
USA. please leave out the spaces in the addy. The spaces are a spam trap.

I would love to when I have more time)

Ophelia

Old November 9th 03, 03:29 PM
Trish

Hi Seaspray:)
Welcome to the group. I'm Trish, been married 25 years, 2 DD's 1 SIL 2 GS"s,
2 dogs, one cat, one bird:)
I also work PT at our local yarn/craft/scrapbooking sto)

Have a great time here, lots of nice people:)

--
Trish
http://community.webshots.com/user/trishirvine

Old November 9th 03, 05:49 PM
JJMolvik

Who makes the camouflage yarn? I've seen it and forgot. I need to make my
DF some socks for Christmas and want some "cami" yarn.

JJMolvik

Old November 9th 03, 08:35 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi JJ,

Do a google search for it and you should find someone. I just did, but don't
know which one you are looking for.

Hugs,

Nora
Old November 9th 03, 09:43 PM
seaspray

JJ
I bought this yarn at Walmart back in the spring. It is Red Heart 4 ply
worsted weight acrylic yarn.

Seaspray

Old November 10th 03, 05:38 PM
JJMolvik

Redheart was what I was thinking of. Thanks for confirming.

Oh, and a hearty welcome to you, Seaspray.

JJMolvik

OT Four Seasons Singles Group 'N Me- very long but funny The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me Quilting 14 August 29th 03 01:19 AM
Hi, all! (long) Susanne Quilting 6 August 21st 03 01:04 PM
Long. Sewing blocks to each other Polly Esther Quilting 12 July 22nd 03 05:06 PM