Good news and Debbie Bliss on and off T.

Old November 6th 03, 12:41 PM
Trish

Wow Sarah!

Two great pieces of news! If you believe that things come in threes, I'd be
buying a lottery ticket!:)

--
Trish
http://community.webshots.com/user/trishirvine
"Sarah Grace" wrote in message
Hi Everyone

Just wanted to post and let you know that my Dsis had her operation

yeaterday
and things are looking good. Despite numerous scans they weren't sure

what
they were dealing with until they went in - and were anxious about the

size-
but it turned out to be a massive fibroid (somewhere between football and
watermelon sized). The surgeon was able to remove and leave everything

else
intact.

It seems to be better than the best case scenario we were given and-

although
she has a lot of recovering to do- i am so thankful. I can't thank you

all
enough for your support, prayers, good vibes and kindness. You are truly
wonderful friends of mine and i am confident that all these worldwide

prayers
have had a huge impact on the results. Thank you all from the bottom of

my
heart.

Back on topic i also have to share my excitement- Debbie Bliss is holding

workshop at my not so LYS. I got a mailing a while back and put it away
because i knew i would not be able to afford it but in her usual style

Dmum has
come up trumps. I managed to book one of the remaining places today and

it is
tomorrow- yippeeeee. It is called making the most of knitting and

apparently
is geared towards whatever the participants want to do. We also get to

play
with Debbie's new yarn and get lunch. I know that you will appreciate

this as
all my family and local friends smile indulgently and are disinterested-

but
*they* don't understand.

Regards
Sarah

Old November 6th 03, 12:44 PM
Anna MCM

Sarah Grace wrote:

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to post and let you know that my Dsis had her operation yeaterday
and things are looking good.

I´m SO happy in hearing that!
I have been thinking of you both A LOT!

Hugs to you and your sister,

Anna Maria

Old November 6th 03, 10:35 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

I second that, Aud.
Best: Pirjo
"Aud" kirjoitti
Oh dear, Sarah! I am so happy for you all!!!!!!
AUD :-))))))

--

"Sarah Grace" skrev i melding

Old November 7th 03, 10:40 AM
Sarah Grace

Awwwww everyone-thank you so much for all the help and support you have given
me! I wanted to reply to each post individually but i am trying to be mindful
of the cost to others so i will just say a big thank you to Noreen, Melody,
Katherine, Karen, Janise, O, Aud, Pirjo, Monica, Nora, Chris, Trish, Anna Maria
and anyone else i might have forgotten in my happy haze. You are amazing
friends and i am privileged to know you!

I am on Nana duty right now but i will give you all the lowdown on the workshop
later.

Big hugs!
Sarah
Old November 7th 03, 12:51 PM
Kirsten Procter

In article ,
Sarah Grace wrote:

It seems to be better than the best case scenario we were given and- although
she has a lot of recovering to do- i am so thankful. I can't thank you all

I'm very glad to hear it! I hope hr recovering goes smoothly too,

Kirsten
Old November 8th 03, 12:25 PM
CMM PDX2

Sarah wrote:

Awwwww everyone-thank you so much for all the help and
support you have given me!

You're welcome, Sarah! Hey, that's one of the main reasons we love this group.
Kind of the family you choose.

And we'll be patient on the workshop news. g Life has been a wee bit *too*
interesting for you lately, we can wait for things to settle down for you.

Monica
CMMPDX2 at aol
remove 'eat.spam' to email me
---------
"No, that isn't me you saw - I'm not here, I'm incognito!" (Me, Myself & I)
Support our Troops!!
http://www.wtv-zone.com/kjsb/bataan.html
Old November 9th 03, 05:34 PM
Elizabeth

Good news indeed, I hope she will be better soon. And the workshop,
Debbie's patterns are lovely, I am sure it will be fascinating

LizM

Old November 10th 03, 07:41 PM
Sarah Grace

Liz wrote:
Good news indeed, I hope she will be better soon. And the workshop,
Debbie's patterns are lovely, I am sure it will be fascinating

Thanks Liz, the day was wonderful- see long recent post. Sadly poor Ab has a
horrible wound infection and has been really poorly all weekend. I saw her
tonight and she seems much better (boosted also by a lovely visit from her new
boss) so i just hope that she continues to improve and stops feeling so rotten.

Regards
Sarah
Old November 10th 03, 07:43 PM
Sarah Grace

Monica wrote:
You're welcome, Sarah! Hey, that's one of the main reasons we love this
group.
Kind of the family you choose.

Too true, Monica- i love my family on RCTY lots and lots.

And we'll be patient on the workshop news. g Life has been a wee bit *too*
interesting for you lately, we can wait for things to settle down for you.

Not settling quite yet but the workshop was an oasis of calm and thoroughly
enjoyable. I hope you saw the long post which attempted to give some details.
I can't wait for life to settle!

Regards
Sarah