Good news and Debbie Bliss on and off T.

Old November 5th 03, 11:30 PM
Sarah Grace

Default Good news and Debbie Bliss on and off T.

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to post and let you know that my Dsis had her operation yeaterday
and things are looking good. Despite numerous scans they weren't sure what
they were dealing with until they went in - and were anxious about the size-
but it turned out to be a massive fibroid (somewhere between football and
watermelon sized). The surgeon was able to remove and leave everything else
intact.

It seems to be better than the best case scenario we were given and- although
she has a lot of recovering to do- i am so thankful. I can't thank you all
enough for your support, prayers, good vibes and kindness. You are truly
wonderful friends of mine and i am confident that all these worldwide prayers
have had a huge impact on the results. Thank you all from the bottom of my
heart.

Back on topic i also have to share my excitement- Debbie Bliss is holding a
workshop at my not so LYS. I got a mailing a while back and put it away
because i knew i would not be able to afford it but in her usual style Dmum has
come up trumps. I managed to book one of the remaining places today and it is
tomorrow- yippeeeee. It is called making the most of knitting and apparently
is geared towards whatever the participants want to do. We also get to play
with Debbie's new yarn and get lunch. I know that you will appreciate this as
all my family and local friends smile indulgently and are disinterested- but
*they* don't understand.

Regards
Sarah
Old November 5th 03, 11:37 PM
Angelicsong

Just shows what lots of prayers and positive energy can do!

God bless you and your Dsis.

Melody

Old November 5th 03, 11:42 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

In article ,
ojunk wrote..
[...]

Sarah,
I'm so happy that your DSis came through it okay, and I also
*know* that these worldwide prayers work!!!!!
Lucky that you get to go to the not so LYS too!!!
Big giant H U G S, and blowing a kiss across the pond too,
sweetie!
Love,
Noreen

--
STRIP *tease* to email me.
Old November 6th 03, 12:27 AM
Katherine Burgess

Good to hear about your sis, Sarah.
Have a great time at the workshop. Wish I could go, too!
Katherine

Old November 6th 03, 02:50 AM
Karen

Sarah, I am so glad your sister's operation was successful! I hope her
recovery is a fast one.

About the workshop, I am jealous! It will be really great, I'm sure.
Hope you bring us back a report from it!

Karen in MN

Old November 6th 03, 04:14 AM
Janise Ross

So glad to hear the good news about your sister. I hope she has a quick
recovery.
And I hope you have a fantastic time at the workshop at your LYS!

Janise

Old November 6th 03, 07:24 AM
Ophelia

"Sarah Grace" wrote in message
Hi Everyone

Just wanted to post and let you know that my Dsis had her operation

yeaterday
and things are looking good. Despite numerous scans they weren't sure

what
they were dealing with until they went in - and were anxious about the

size-
but it turned out to be a massive fibroid (somewhere between football

and
watermelon sized). The surgeon was able to remove and leave everything

else
intact.

Sarah I am deliighted for you and your sister That is just marvellous
and you must feel happy but exhausted I hope enjoy your LYS))

Ophelia

Old November 6th 03, 09:49 AM
Aud

Oh dear, Sarah! I am so happy for you all!!!!!!
AUD :-))))))

--

"Sarah Grace" skrev i melding

Old November 6th 03, 09:57 AM
CMM PDX2

Sarah wrote:

Just wanted to post and let you know that my Dsis had her
operation yeaterday
and things are looking good.

Sarah - *so* glad to hear the good news! ::hugs to Sarah and her sis:: What a
relief - here's to a fast recovery for your sis. They always say it takes a
year to recover from a major event, so I hope she can take it easy and just
enjoy life for a while. She needs some pampering!

And how wonderful about the Debbie Bliss workshop - yay for Mum! It sounds like
a great event, and I hope you have a blast at it. Just what you need after so
much stress. Of course, we *do* expect some excited babblings from you as to
what went on; you realize this, right? vbg Please!

Again, congratulations to your sis and the whole family on her successful op.
And to the surgeon and team, of course! Glad she was in good hands.

Monica
CMMPDX2 at aol
remove 'eat.spam' to email me
---------
"No, that isn't me you saw - I'm not here, I'm incognito!" (Me, Myself & I)
Support our Troops!!
http://www.wtv-zone.com/kjsb/bataan.html
Old November 6th 03, 12:32 PM
Christine in Kent, Garden of England

What a relief that must be Sarah, now for time for everyone to recover. And
what a lovely Mum to give you something so special to help *you* recover.
Have a great day
--
Love
Christine in Kent, Garden of England

Please note new email address and spam prevention insertion