we have moved!

Old September 4th 04, 03:08 AM
grace

Default we have moved!

Well Tinker and I are in our new apartment. It has been kind of
emotional for both of us. For me, leaving my previous apartment after
7 years and just another change (besides the new job). Tinker spent a
miserable night at the vet's and then meowed constantly her first
night here (she is usually quiet) and upchucked once (I think she just
stressed herself out). She finally spent Thursday evening in a fairly
calm manner and did lots of sleeping. She is more quiet, not eating as
well as she usually does, and is very clingy. The new workplace is
going well. The classroom is cleaned and weeded out and looks so
bright and cheery (according to all who enter LOL). The principal is
great and very kind and supportive. I think these changes will be
good. On top of all this, I started dental work for a new crown. It
has been quite painful (I have a low threshold of pain and the dentist
gives lots of shots for the numbing). Things will eventually settle
down. The good news is my dad is still doing well in his recovery and
he took my mom to a nice dinner for her birthday and got her flowers
(last year he had me do it since he was still in the hospital). Thanks
for your prayers, well wishes, etc.
Grace
Old September 4th 04, 04:02 AM
Butterfly

SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE's
BBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAACCCKKKK
Welcome home, in BOTH senses of the word : )
Butterfly
om...

Old September 4th 04, 05:30 AM
nana2b

So glad you are settling in nicely. Give a special hug to Tinker from Sugar
and Fiona! It is not easy for a kitty to move.

Linda

Old September 4th 04, 08:14 AM
Patti

Hullo Grace
Tinker will soon be OK, as long as she has lots of familiar things
around her to soothe her while you're out. Perhaps a few little titbits
of her favourite treat food? One of mine loves tiny pieces of cheese!!
She might also be picking up on your own emotions? Lots of cuddles will
do you both good g.
Hope you will have a happy time in both your new 'places'.
From my experience, the pain and discomfort of crowns has been very well
worth it; so good luck with that, too.
So glad to hear about your Dad. What marvellous news.
Take care.
..
In article , grace
writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Ad and OT Moved, Canaries for President, Missed you all Paula C. Huner Beads 8 November 19th 04 02:14 AM
All Moved In (er...hehe...sorta) KDK Beads 0 August 8th 04 09:18 AM
I've moved! SunnyQuilt Quilting 12 January 23rd 04 01:56 PM
new pic up and old pics moved to webshots Kathy in CA Quilting 0 December 6th 03 12:03 AM