new sewing machine

Old June 3rd 07, 11:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Default new sewing machine

Howdy!

Yee-Haw!

Good for you, Pami, good for you!

Watch out, now, for others (back off, Pat in Va!) who will offer to
help you celebrate by letting you treat them to ...whatever, too. g
Once you start partying you could just lose control. B-fly: down, girl!
I'll just have one of these big chocolate cookies in your honor:
To Health!

R/Sandy-- I *know* this begging bunch! ;-D

On 6/3/07 4:44 AM, in article ,
"Pami" wrote:

It means so much to me that all of you are glad I treated myself. I
actually felt held back with my older machine as much as I loved it... but
at age 52 now and having that machine with me.... brand new then....since
my 8th grade years... I thought it was time. It would of cost way to much
to fix. Yes....cancer is bad it's wicked...chemo is brutal. I still look
at my scars and want to cry but I have projects I want to finish and leave
memories one day for my family. My dad's hobby was wood-working and I have
so many things he made.
I also joined Red Hat Ladies!!
Pami

Old June 4th 07, 12:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Nope, no begging from this quilter. I WILL help Pami
celebrate by remembering her, and the other former
cancer patients, when I participate in Relay for Life
on Friday. I am a co-captain of my team. It is an
honor to participate.
PAT

Old June 4th 07, 12:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kiteflyer

Congrats on your new purchase! I have one and love it. I also have
added another light in front of the machine to help me see better. Glad
you are doing well now, start sewing and don't stop LOL

Denny in Fort Wayne
http://community.webshots.com/user/kiteflyer54

/\
/ \
/ \
\ /
\ /
\/
\
\
/
\
\
/
\

Old June 4th 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny

Pami, I'm so glad for you that you treated yourself to a wonderful new
SM. I'm drooling for a 6600 myself. Now, go sew with it and come back
and report.

Hugs,
Sunny

Old June 4th 07, 06:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita in MA

Oh, you are going to LOVE that machine. I've had mine for a little
under a year now. I love my old Bernina 830 and wouldn't part with it
for the world BUT, the 6600P rocks!! Good for you for treating
yourself. Nobody deserves it more :-)

Rita L.

Pami wrote:
My Singer Touch and Sew died... bought a new Janome
http://www.janome.com/index.cfm/Mach...ilting/MC6600P

I have parts from my old Singer if anybody can use them....
bobbins and so on...it was model 648 I left the machine there but have the
accessories in my sewing box.
I wanted to let you all know before I put them on freecycle.
Let me know..
Pami

--
http://community.webshots.com/user/ggollymm

Old sewing machine question .. EMDEKO machine NE Sailboat Sewing 1 January 18th 07 06:39 PM
Is ths a good deal? Grace Quilting Sewing Frame +Janome 1600 Sewing Machine bobbi Quilting 12 December 8th 06 09:18 PM
new old sewing machine Jane Kay Quilting 0 December 6th 06 03:04 AM
New Sewing Machine Cheryl Quilting 2 May 1st 06 04:24 AM
Value for used sewing machine Gemini Sewing 1 June 29th 05 08:08 PM