Squishies

Old August 18th 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary in OH

Default Squishies

I've gotten three happy birthday squishies in the mail in the past couple
weeks. thanks so much!! I've been having internet issues & can rarely get
on to read or post messages, but I'm still quilting. thanks to you
squishers in IA, GA and CA--you know who you are, even if I don't. Love
them all. The bug one will go into the bug jar quilt for DGS #4. I'm not
sure about the others, they're talking, but I'm just not understanding them
just yet.
Hugs to you all
Mary H