OT The Joy of the QI

Old August 18th 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna973

Default OT The Joy of the QI

"Sunny" wrote in message
Right up to the end, she was a joy in our lives. And brave. You should
have seen the tears shed by my husband and my big boys the day she left
us. Thank goodness the Creator realized we needed extra angels to make
this trip through life with us, and being wise She gave them soft fur
and sweet eyes and adorable tummies to rub.

Sunny

Sunny, thank you for telling us about this very special little dog. She was
lucky that you chose to add her to your family and you were lucky to have
her.

Donna
http://community.webshots.com/user/donna9736

Old August 18th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
link.net...
This week, DH and I have been wallpapering a tiny bathroom. There is not
one window, door, light switch or corner in that room that is true, level
and square. Before we were half begun, both of us made the movie 'Grumpy
Old Men' look like a picnic.
In the middle of wallpaper glue dripping off our elbows like slime and
a glare on the wallpaper that made it impossible to see and both of us
trying to hold an edge off the wall until we could get it 'plumb', the
phone started ringing. And ringing.
And ringing.
The Yorkie came into the bathroom and began dancing and barking. He
Knew that one of us was supposed to make the phone hush and tell him if
somebody was on his way over to rub the Yorkie belly.
Saturday morning, DH's sister Annie was up making coffee. Her hip
broke and she would have been lying on the kitchen floor until her husband
Oscar woke up. Their big (and quite uppity) Siamese went in the bedroom.
He relentlessly walked up and down on Oscar until he surrendered and went
to see what the cat thought commanded his immediate attention. Thank God
for that precious big old kitty.
Annie and Oscar are doing very well now. DH and I have the wallpaper
done and can answer the phone in a timely manner. The QIs are pleased.
Polly

I am so loving that story, Polly. My girls are sprawled at my feet enjoying
the A/C this hot muggy afternoon.

Cindy