OT Another way OT from the "why on Earth would they do that?" file

Old July 15th 06, 04:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Default OT Another way OT from the "why on Earth would they do that?" file

Congratulations Ohio - but why?
http://www.rcdb.com/id1896.htm
--

Cheryl & the Cats
_ _ _ _ _ _

Old July 15th 06, 05:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ann

Cheryl are you a roller coaster fan?
Definately not my thing..........shudder just thinking about climbing on
this one

Ann

Old July 15th 06, 07:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Batik Freak

O that's easy: Because They Can.

And they have plenty of insurance to cover their butts...

Old July 15th 06, 12:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jessamy

well if it keeps someone from seeking a thrill a different way (aka nasty
stuff) it's ok with me - as for me I think I will stay with the bags on that
bench overlooking a different ride... maybe the merry-go-round or the pond
or something...

--
Jessamy - feeling slightly green just from seeing the small pics!
In The Netherlands

Old July 15th 06, 01:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kiteflyer

Because it's fun!!! Of Course so is quilting Cedar Point is a
wonderful place if you like roller coasters. I have taken my kids there
for years and I still like riding them at 52.

denny

--
http://community.webshots.com/user/kiteflyer54

Old July 15th 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy

Cheryl, you are too funny. g

Watch the video on this one:
http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/par...l_dragster/ind
ex.cfm
http://tinyurl.com/pkw4d

We saw this on the local news in n.Tx., "the competition" they called it,
because we have an "amusement" park, too. g
http://www.sixflags.com/parks/overtexas/

Ragmop/Sandy--would rather be amused by friends at the local quilt shop ;-P

Old August 18th 06, 08:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

I SO WANNA GO ON THIS!!!!! Of course, I couldn't do it right now cuz I'm
recovering from having my tonsils removed and it would sooooo hurt to
scream! LOL

--
LN in NH (Who has been beading more than quilting in the last 3 years)
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed