5 want to make some money? 5

Old April 8th 04, 07:49 AM
Dr. Sooz

Default 5 want to make some money? 5

Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!!

Suggestion: Ream your entire butt thoroughly!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 8th 04, 08:44 AM
AmazeR

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 06:49:28 +0000, Dr. Sooz wrote:

Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!!

Suggestion: Ream your entire butt thoroughly!
~~
Sooz

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh Sooz.... You just crack me up!!

Mavis

Old April 8th 04, 05:13 PM
Kandice Seeber

ppphhhhhhttttttt Hey! Coffee all over the screen! ROFL -
this was hilarious!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!!

Suggestion: Ream your entire butt thoroughly!
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old April 8th 04, 10:28 PM
Marisa Cappetta

SOOZ...I'm shocked at your language. I am. Ok, I'm not really.

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com

Old April 9th 04, 01:51 AM
Dr. Sooz

SOOZ...I'm shocked at your language. I am. Ok, I'm not really.

Haw!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 9th 04, 03:41 AM
Bungadora

The interesting thing about this spammer is that he is doing some market
research - he has posted to several groups, but each post has a different
number at the beginning and end. So he will know which groups respond to his
'ad' and SPAM them some more.

Dora