Stitcher's Paradise

Old May 15th 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Becky A

Default Stitcher's Paradise

Does anybody live near/know about Stitcher's Paradise in Miami, Florida?

I placed an online order a few weeks ago and never received any kind of
order receipt...or any other kind of communication from them. I'm
concerned because I gave them my husband's credit card info...and this
kind of behavior (or lack thereof) doesn't do much to inspire confidence.

I mailed them, asking for some kind of reply...and my inbox remains empty.

Would somebody be willing to do me a favor and help me figure out what's
going on?

Thanks y'all!
Becky A.
Old May 15th 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

On 5/15/07 12:48 PM, "Becky A" wrote:

Does anybody live near/know about Stitcher's Paradise in Miami, Florida?

I placed an online order a few weeks ago and never received any kind of
order receipt...or any other kind of communication from them. I'm
concerned because I gave them my husband's credit card info...and this
kind of behavior (or lack thereof) doesn't do much to inspire confidence.

I mailed them, asking for some kind of reply...and my inbox remains empty.

Would somebody be willing to do me a favor and help me figure out what's
going on?

Thanks y'all!
Becky A.

I think their shop is in South Miami - Calle Ocho. I'll ask my DA, who I
think still schleps to the beauty salon in the Gables - she quilts and NPs,
and might know some gossip. Else, can't be much help. But, not to be snide
- have you tried calling them - their phone number is on the web-site. I'd
give it a try - it's listed as 305-372-3717 or toll-free 866-377-3717.

Sometimes e-mail just isn't enough.

Ellice (formerly of Miami)

Old May 15th 07, 06:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Becky A

ellice wrote:
[...]

Not to be snide in return, but calling the US from Norway isn't exactly
free. Toll-free numbers have a habit of not ringing through. That's
why I'm asking for some assistance.

Thanks in advance for any additional info you might glean from you
friend, Ellice. One of these days, I'll get to visit Florida in person.

Becky A.
Old May 15th 07, 06:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

On 5/15/07 1:18 PM, "Becky A" wrote:

ellice wrote:
[...]

Ah, I forgot that you were in Norway. If you send me the information on
your order directly, I'll give them a call for you. Don't know that I can
exactly make my brother or SIL go to the shop, but at the least, I'll call
and see if I can get some information.

Ellice

paradise patterns bluemem1959 Yarn 1 May 10th 07 05:15 PM
looking for a pattern , Bird of paradise Jangchub Needlework 0 February 11th 06 06:16 PM
A Paradise for BBW and BHM [email protected] Beads 0 March 5th 04 06:50 AM
Paradise for BBW and BHM Nancy Beads 0 March 4th 04 12:25 PM
Spammed by Stitchers' Paradise Kim McAnnally Needlework 7 September 10th 03 09:04 AM