Just a Little S.E.X.

Old October 3rd 06, 02:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

Default Just a Little S.E.X.

On 10/2/06 8:20 AM, "Donna" wrote:

ellice wrote:
On 9/29/06 8:06 PM, "Joan E." wrote:

What fun for you. Yesterday I got to meet Donna. Amazingly - there she was
- easily identifiable as woman with great hair wearing the promised green -
stitching on black linen in the café at a Borders - with a pile of stitchee
& beading mags. I, of course, was late - as promised -coming from hair
place, and carting back with lots of silk stash, and the Summer Garden
Sampler.

What fun - we chatted (of course ever so nicely) and had a lovely floss toss
- on the table there. So, as a result - I swapped out 2 silks that I was
going to use, and Donna has forced me to realize that I have to go buy some
bright red silk for the strawberries. Oh, well. Darn, shopping. We both
decided that we didn't like the word on the sampler, so I'm going to add in
a couple of bands of something. We'll get to see the finished project soon -
I said I think I can get to it and have it finished this week.

And then of course, we both used our Borders coupons and bought - music.

Glad you're getting some shopping without having to spend more fuel. Just
don't get too frustrated picking apart the accessory pack - you'll need good
light to separate the flesh tones.

Woo hoo - shopping for all - especially as it's semi-miserable here - rainy
- and we're going to the Nats -Mets tonight - so I'll just dash to the LNS
and get me some red silk.

Happy stitchin'
ellice

It is so much fun to meet an online person in real life! Had a great
time with Ellice on Friday at Borders, and her hair looked absolutely
fabulous! What a great pile of silks she pulled out her bag as we
sorted through what she's going to use on the Summer Garden. Nothing
like a floss toss in a public place. I was too busy to notice if anyone
was looking at us funny...

Donna in Virginia

It was fun - and, well, the hair thing - I'm recovering from a hair disaster
- so this was the 2nd time with the new person fixing the other stuff - so
I'm a little paranoid (my hair was temporarily very, very, dark purplish,
kind of goth brunette, kind of red - those who've met me can understand this
would be a bit odd)

I don't know if the odd looks were at our caffeinated chatting or the floss
toss. But, I think there was only a little curiousity.. I was more
impressed that we sat there taking up the table, covered with silks and
stitchy stuff - and no one chased us away like vagrants. And that I didn't
spill my cappuccino on anything.

We could be dangerous.... But, I did get a really nice bright RG Splendor
Red Silk - and did finally overlock stitch the linen so I can start - today
while I wait for the Verizon person, and in between stain coats.

ellice

Old October 3rd 06, 02:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

On 10/2/06 7:39 PM, "Cheryl Isaak" wrote:

On 10/2/06 8:20 AM, in article
, "Donna"
wrote:

ellice wrote:
On 9/29/06 8:06 PM, "Joan E." wrote:

[...]

Color me jealous! sounds like a great day

Cheryl

LOL - we did. But you get to see Brat... I just know that sooner or later
we'll make a field trip to NH.

Ellice

Old October 3rd 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

wrote:

-
[...]

And Bobbie V and Margaret and Evelyn. Any one know how Merideth is doing?

Old October 4th 06, 03:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

wrote:

ellice wrote:
On 9/29/06 8:06 PM, "Joan E." wrote:

[...]

LOL - I was thinking - too bad I'm not coaching anymore - could always
arrange an ice trip... Then the thought of the needlework coming with the
coach - it was some kind of weird juxtaposition.

I'll work on it...

ellice

S.E.X glorious S.E.X.!!! Amber Needlework 2 April 15th 06 08:54 PM
S.E.X. and stuff Tina Quilting 20 February 8th 06 12:16 AM
Aviation and S.E.X. Mika Quilting 4 November 18th 05 05:39 AM
Joys of S.E.X!!! Mika Quilting 6 June 14th 04 06:29 AM
S.E.X. and 'other' things for the uninitiated. Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 15 December 5th 03 08:08 PM