OT--Next person to get the angel

Old August 11th 04, 10:02 PM
CLPINKHAM

I stitched her in memory of my sister and have it hung in my living room.
She's beautiful!

Cindy/Maine

Oh I'm deeply sorry for your loss. You don't happen to have another sister who
lives in Texas, do you? Victoria

Thank you, Victoria. No, no sister in Texas...she lives here in Maine too.

Cindy/Maine
Old August 15th 04, 03:52 PM
Jan Lennie

V - thank so much for my 'little package' .
Came at just the right time (was stressed out with teenage son and college
interview and trying to pack for holiday and finish a piece of model
stitching all at once ) . Just got back off holiday yesterday - hence the
reason I didn't thank you before (no time to get on the net before we came
away)
If you run out of folk to stitch and you can bear to send the angel across
the pond again , I'd be happy to stitch some more.
Take care
Jan
"escapee" wrote in message
On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 18:41:38 -0300, Lucretia Borgia

opined:

Not yet - it's probably stuck in security somewhere lol

LOL. Pat got hers and I mailed it the same day. Youda thunk the same

continent
would have received it first. Oh well.

Old August 15th 04, 10:29 PM
escapee

You are most welcome, Jan. I am glad your little present made you smile. I
wonder, is there anyone else in the U.K. who'd like to stitch on the Firehouse
Angel? How 'bout you, Mrs. PP? Anyone else? That would make it worth the
while, but do we dare tempt the fate of the postal service twice, overseas?!

We'll see how much we all get done and take it from there.

Your kind offer is noted,

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 15:52:52 +0100, "Jan Lennie"
opined:

V - thank so much for my 'little package' .
Came at just the right time (was stressed out with teenage son and college
interview and trying to pack for holiday and finish a piece of model
stitching all at once ) . Just got back off holiday yesterday - hence the
reason I didn't thank you before (no time to get on the net before we came
away)
If you run out of folk to stitch and you can bear to send the angel across
the pond again , I'd be happy to stitch some more.
Take care
Jan
.. .