Mary Monica's New Book

Old January 3rd 04, 04:48 PM
Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen

Karen C - California wrote:

Measure twice, cut once.

I like this one!

sue

Old January 3rd 04, 05:38 PM
Carolyn Wagner

None of the B&N's in my area have it yet!! And the Waldenbooks at our local
mall insists it won't be released until next month! UGH!

Anxiously, impatiently waiting,
Carolyn

"Gillian Murray" wrote in message
k.net...
I ordered mine today from B & N online, and they are mailing it out
tomorrow. Just couldn't wait until they got it in at our store.

Gillian

Old January 3rd 04, 08:04 PM
LTuros41

Now Cut it out!!!

This is getting to be real cutting!

It's Cut-work time!

is this Cut-sy or what? LOL

what a cut-up??

Cut in time?

yours in Cuts,
Linda
Old January 4th 04, 01:56 AM
Darla

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 12:38:19 -0500, "Carolyn Wagner"
wrote:

None of the B&N's in my area have it yet!! And the Waldenbooks at our local
mall insists it won't be released until next month! UGH!

Anxiously, impatiently waiting,
Carolyn

"Gillian Murray" wrote in message
nk.net...
I ordered mine today from B & N online, and they are mailing it out
tomorrow. Just couldn't wait until they got it in at our store.

Gillian

It's not to be found in the area I'm in, NW Orange County alongside LA
county.
Darla
Sacred cows make great hamburgers.
Old January 4th 04, 03:09 AM
Sylvia Blanchard

My first thought was Cut to the Chase, but as I said, it was just a first
thought.

Sylvia Blanchard Triangle North Carolina
Mom to Brandon (firefighter) & Matt (plumber)
Grandma to Madison Nicole (born 4-26-02)
Old January 4th 04, 04:07 PM
Lilacfairymoon05

No, I did not think there was too much about art. I learn a lotfrom your books!
The picture is pretty and since I have three days off coming up I thought I
would give it a try! Never knew what cutwork was before...LOL. PLEASE keep
those books coming!
Old January 5th 04, 01:37 AM
MaryPulver

"Measure twice, cut once" Brilliant!

Mary Monica
aka Monica Ferris

There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, nobody knows what
they are. -Somerset Maugham
Old January 5th 04, 01:39 AM
MaryPulver

"Now cut it out" - I wish more people remembered Jack Benny, who was always
saying, "Now cut that out!" in a snippy sort of way. LOL

Old January 5th 04, 05:21 AM
Texasxsgal1

I wish more people remembered Jack Benny, who was always
saying, "Now cut that out!" in a snippy sort of way. LOL

I do,I do after all l am mumbledy something years old LOLOL
kathy
san antonio