Mary Monica's New Book

Old December 29th 03, 11:33 PM
CANDY CORRIGAN

Default Mary Monica's New Book

UPS just delivered my copy, pre-ordered a month ago pending publication
date.

Candy

Old December 30th 03, 05:04 PM
MaryPulver

Could you send me your review of it when you've finished reading it? Thanks.

Mary Monica
aka Monica Ferris

There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, nobody knows what
they are. -Somerset Maugham
Old December 30th 03, 10:17 PM
Gillian Murray

I ordered mine today from B & N online, and they are mailing it out
tomorrow. Just couldn't wait until they got it in at our store.

Gillian

Old December 31st 03, 02:29 AM
KatKaylor

I am coming out of lurkerdom to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE your books! Please keep
writing!

"It is never too late to become what you might have been."
Old January 2nd 04, 10:57 PM
Lilacfairymoon05

I got my copy from Boders on New Years Day and just finished it!!! I loved it
but now am sad cause I read it so fast. Couldn't put it down! Thank you
Mary/Monica!!!!!!
Old January 3rd 04, 02:05 AM
MaryPulver

Glad you liked it. Was there too much about art? What do you think of the
cutwork pattern in the back?

Old January 3rd 04, 02:27 AM
MaryPulver

Oh, also, if anyone can come up with a cute sig line for me when autographing,
I'd appreciate it. Usual offer: a free copy of Cutwork, appropriately
autographed.

The story is about a wood carver whose throat is cut during the second day of
an outdoor art fair, called Art on the Lake, in Excelsior. Suspects include
his college-age son (who will have to drop out of Northwestern unless the old
man dies so they can cash in his large life-insurance policy), his wife (also
anxious over money), a juvenile delinquent who may have made the move from
theft to murder, and a fellow artist who paid a sum of money to be made
beneficiary of the insurance policy.

Old January 3rd 04, 11:28 AM
georg

MaryPulver wrote:

Oh, also, if anyone can come up with a cute sig line for me when autographing,
I'd appreciate it. Usual offer: a free copy of Cutwork, appropriately
autographed.

I'd be content with "Happy stitching!" and your name.

Or lift that other regular poster's significant and just use "Love and
stitches".

Don't give away anything in significant! I want no spoilers.

-georg
still very much looking forward to reading it.