Who gives advanced fusing classes in Ontario/Quebec??

Old February 25th 04, 12:40 AM
WillMore

Default Who gives advanced fusing classes in Ontario/Quebec??

Does anyone know of someone in Ontario or Quebec that can give classes in
fused glass?
I want to know indepth combing, pattern bars, and gallery quality cold
finishing techniques.
The only classes I can find are fairly basic.
Old February 25th 04, 03:39 AM
Javahut

"WillMore" wrote in message
Does anyone know of someone in Ontario or Quebec that can give classes in
fused glass?
I want to know indepth combing, pattern bars, and gallery quality cold
finishing techniques.
The only classes I can find are fairly basic.

You might want to check out http://www.warmglass.com/ for information, HUGE
selection of articles from everyday fusers.
Curious, what cold working techniques were you wanting to know about?

Old February 25th 04, 04:22 AM
nJb

WillMore wrote:

Does anyone know of someone in Ontario or Quebec that can give classes in
fused glass?
I want to know indepth combing, pattern bars, and gallery quality cold
finishing techniques.
The only classes I can find are fairly basic.

If you're willing to go to Corning NY check out http://www.cmog.org.

If your willing to go to Utah, Email me.
--
Jack

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xmissionbobo/
Old February 28th 04, 12:48 AM
Jean-Francois Theoret

Have you tried Espace Verre (www.espaceverre.qc.ca)?

jf

"WillMore" wrote in message
Does anyone know of someone in Ontario or Quebec that can give classes in
fused glass?
I want to know indepth combing, pattern bars, and gallery quality cold
finishing techniques.
The only classes I can find are fairly basic.

Boston Area Jewelry Making classes! Yippee! lgreene Beads 2 August 11th 04 11:23 PM
AD - Fall Beading Classes and Workshops Craft Students League, NYC Beads 0 August 5th 04 06:36 PM
Classes? DreamBeadr Beads 32 June 18th 04 05:10 PM
AD: Woodworking classes - Craft Students League NYC Craft Students League Carving 0 February 26th 04 10:15 PM
AD: Ongoing Beading Classes - Craft Students League NYC Craft Students League Beads 0 February 26th 04 09:27 PM