Suggestions wanted for resolving problem with eBay purchase

Old February 16th 04, 03:58 PM
Karin Cernik

Default Suggestions wanted for resolving problem with eBay purchase

After reading a thread here about Temptation Glass, and the health
problems etc. they were facing, I went and looked at their auctions. I
made a purchase in a dutch auction, paid promptly with PayPal, and
received feedback from them on 1/29. Their email indicates that they
ship the day they leave feedback, so that would indicate that my beads
shipped on 1/29.

I have not received the beads. That's ok, except I also cannot reach
them. Emails directly to them are bounced. Emails through eBay are
never replied to.

Now, I know they are having problems, and I'm ok with waiting. What
perplexes me is that they are receiving a steady stream of feedback on
purchases, indicating that they are sending things out, and have been
continuously since 1/29. So it's not that they aren't getting things
out. And if the beads are lost, they're lost (no, I didn't get
insurance, because if I insure, I have to go to the post office, and I
can't get there during the week. I've never had a problem before.) But
I would like at least the courtesy of knowing what is going on.

Does anyone have any ideas about how I might actually contact them and
get a reply? Has anyone else bought anything from them in this time
frame? I have not left feedback, and don't want to leave negative
feedback, but given that they seem to be dealing with other customers
just fine, I am led to conclude that it is just me for some reason.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Karin
Old February 16th 04, 04:37 PM
Tinkster

Karin, have you tried calling them?

Tink
Old February 16th 04, 04:44 PM
alex

Get there contact info from ebay and give them a call

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...rmationRequest

Alex (jaychantell.com)

Old February 16th 04, 05:46 PM
Karin Cernik

No, didn't know I could get their contact info from eBay... just was
trying to email them through there... Thanks to you and Alex for
pointing this out...

Karin

Old February 16th 04, 08:15 PM
Tinkster

Karin, their phone number is on their website, too. Either way, you
should be able to get in touch with them by phone, I'm guessing.

Tink

Old February 18th 04, 03:57 PM
Karin Cernik

The beads arrived yesterday. Never could get a hold of them. The
pre-printed shipping label shows a date of 1/29, but there was no note
or invoice inside, so I don't know when it was really shipped, and there
was no postmark. Guess they were just lost in the system, along with
all my emails. :-)

Thanks for the info on contacting them, at least now I know new ways to
try in case I ever have another problem.

Karin
Old February 20th 04, 07:18 AM
Kalera Stratton

I have recently had a couple of packages arrive a month after I sent
them... arrrgh!

-Kalera