Follow up to that pattern question

Old April 22nd 04, 02:23 PM
Sorceress

Default Follow up to that pattern question

I completed that vest I was working on. The pattern question I posted here
was merely the first in a long line questions. That pattern is so riddled
with unclear, missing, or just plain wrong info. Gah. And here's the
kicker.... The vest really is very easy to do. If there'd been a chart with
the dimensioning, I'd have been done ages ago.

And boy is this vest ugly! I am not a fan of chunky yarns (except as cat
toys). I think they are just icky. But this vest is going to someone who is
a. a tiny little 98 pound slip of a girl, and b. loves and can wear chunky
yarn. Oh well. Even if the thing is hideous beyond belief, I can say that I
did it to the best of my ability and take pride in craftsmanship. I just
don't want to see it ever again. LOL!

--
Regards,
--Anne

Remove DIESPAMBOTDIE to e-mail

Blog Info:
http://www.emptycauldron.com/weblog/musings.html
http://www.emptycauldron.com/weblog/atom.xml

Old April 22nd 04, 08:07 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Anne,

Glad you finished the vest and I'm like you I don't care for chunky yarn
either. Let's hope she doesn't wear the vest to show you all the time what a
wonderful person you were to make it for her.

Hugs,

Nora

A brandnew FREE downloadable Pattern Maker Pro crossstitch pattern !!! Misty Needlework 0 June 2nd 04 07:03 PM
Pattern question. Barb Yarn 9 April 15th 04 01:30 AM
Square pattern question Janise Ross Yarn 6 April 15th 04 01:28 AM
Newbie question for a machine knit lace pattern... Diamanda_of_Lancre Yarn 4 April 9th 04 10:29 AM
looking for a pattern SMark Quilting 0 August 8th 03 01:38 AM