do you remember when.....

Old July 18th 05, 09:53 PM
Christina in Ok

Default do you remember when.....

I wanted to make a quilt with 2" square's of green and purple?

Will it is now taking shape, I have enough green and purple to make a quilt
now!

My life quilt, I am still thinking on that, and still have the fabrics
giving to me to make it with, just waiting until it starts yelling at me,
and of course the know how to do it.

--
Christina Hilburn
Web Site: http://gardenbreeze.us

Old July 18th 05, 10:16 PM
Patti

That's great Christina.
Just remember Marissa's millennium quilt - these things don't get put
together overnight just because the shapes are easy!
You don't seem to be tearing through life at such great speed lately,
dear! So take your time and get it just right.
Looking forward to seeing the stages as it progresses (I counsel you to
be patient, but never take any notice of my own words! I thoroughly
dislike 'waiting').
Have fun with it.
..
In message , Christina in Ok
writes
I wanted to make a quilt with 2" square's of green and purple?

Will it is now taking shape, I have enough green and purple to make a quilt
now!

My life quilt, I am still thinking on that, and still have the fabrics
giving to me to make it with, just waiting until it starts yelling at me,
and of course the know how to do it.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

OT - remember that newspaper interview? Queen of Squishies Quilting 2 September 1st 04 02:31 PM
I remember seeing... m4816k Jewelry 0 December 3rd 03 03:57 AM
Remember!!!! especially newbies OT Dr. Sooz Beads 0 August 1st 03 09:47 PM