Hi all! I've started Socks..

Old March 11th 06, 06:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default knit + was Socks for AUD :)

I read this Subject and wondered ? are we all knitting or collecting
socks for Aud ???? have you turned into a centipede ?
?????
Ps got my new Piecework Vol Xiv, number 2 , and it has an article
about Knit Cuffs With Color By Nancy Bush ,,, wonderful !!!
mirjam

"Spike Driver" skrev i melding

http://socknitters.com/sockpatterns/sockpatterns.htm

Thank you Dennis! I "have" that page, but haven't seen it for long!
I found new and interesting patterns!
AUD ;-)

Old March 11th 06, 06:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Aud=centipede!! WAS: knit + was Socks for AUD :)

Mirjam
I really giggled over that!
Thanks
Noreen

--
change n e t to c o m to email/reply to me.

Old March 11th 06, 07:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hee Noreen i see you are still up on Friday , here i already enjoy my
Shabat Morning Cup ,,, I hope Aud won`t `kill ` me ,,,,
mirjam

Mirjam
I really giggled over that!
Thanks
Noreen

Old March 11th 06, 10:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" skrev i melding
I read this Subject and wondered ? are we all knitting or collecting
socks for Aud ???? have you turned into a centipede ?
?????
Ps got my new Piecework Vol Xiv, number 2 , and it has an article
about Knit Cuffs With Color By Nancy Bush ,,, wonderful !!!
mirjam

LOL!
Haven't you heard how cold it is in Norway?? NEAR to the NORTH
POLE???!!!
I think they will take care of me, to survive the winter!! ;-)))
AUD ;-)

Old March 11th 06, 10:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Aud wrote:

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" skrev i melding

I read this Subject and wondered ? are we all knitting or collecting
socks for Aud ???? have you turned into a centipede ?
?????
Ps got my new Piecework Vol Xiv, number 2 , and it has an article
about Knit Cuffs With Color By Nancy Bush ,,, wonderful !!!
mirjam

LOL!
Haven't you heard how cold it is in Norway?? NEAR to the NORTH POLE???!!!
I think they will take care of me, to survive the winter!! ;-)))
AUD ;-)

It seems like I started something here Aud.
Old March 11th 06, 10:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Aud wrote:

It seems like I started something here Aud.

OH, I'm so glad you care about my cold feet!!!
Today I send a pair of socks to my daughter,
and now it's time to start a pair for myself! ;-))
AUD ;-))

Getting started Weldingquilter Quilting 11 January 12th 06 03:16 PM
Beginning quilt class started today lisa skeen Quilting 9 January 7th 06 12:35 PM
Worsted socks SilverFox Yarn 0 February 4th 04 05:33 AM
Socks: sport weight or sock yarn? Knitterbugs Yarn 21 December 26th 03 03:25 AM
socks for preschooler? enigma Yarn 7 December 11th 03 09:09 PM