Hello folks - Sunday again

Old March 12th 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Hello folks - Sunday again

Happy week end to all and I hope all is well with you all and if not I will
keep in mind ,with good thoughts and prayers, any one who is not.

It is a perfect autumn day here - not hot not cold just right - even the
three bears would be happy.

We have had a busy week as i had my nephew in law and his daughter here for
a few days and that was great fun - they are such fun people to have around.

The rest of the week was speant doing the final things for our friend in
assisted care to transfer to Newcastle ( about 450 miles south) to be with
his relatives. So I do not have much to report - only had enough time to
kind of "skip through" the weeks posts so if I missed any ones important
days then please accept my good wishes.

It is lunch time and I think I can smell something good so I guess Frank is
cooking our lunch ( lucky me) So with that and say goodbye for now, and go
and investigate God Bless gwen

Old March 12th 06, 07:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Shirley here. Good morning everyone. It is 7.30am and in a couple of
hours we will be going up in the peak district to a craft show at
Hartington.
My friend whose husband makes lamp worked beads as got a stall there.
Both of our sons have returned back to sea this week.

I sat yesterday and made a matching necklace and bracelet for DG.
She will be 20 next Saturday.

We have been threatened with snow but I hope it by passes us although it
has gone very dull at the moment. I do so want to go to the craft fair.
Wished we had your weather Gwen
Shirley

In message , Gwen
writes

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk

Happy Sunday Gwendoline Kelly Yarn 8 September 12th 05 04:28 PM
OT - Sunday School Jalynne Beads 39 August 18th 04 02:56 AM
Sunday morning coffee Gwendoline Kelly Yarn 44 July 21st 04 03:31 AM
AD: Stamping Fibers, NEW sets, Ending SUNDAY & MONDAY 8 to 10pm EST Spot Rubberstamps 0 August 17th 03 11:35 PM