S.E.X. and Thanksgiving

Old October 11th 05, 07:46 PM
Ann

Default S.E.X. and Thanksgiving

Well I solved my dilemna on not having enough fabric to finish off my
Tennessee Waltz quilt. Saturday night I placed an internet order for my
backing fabric (was on sale!!!) and ordered 3 different moda marble colours.
Never sure on the true colour so I ordered 3, hoping of the 3 will go
nicely.

Then was off to the city to the newlyweds for Thanksgiving Sunday dinner. I
left early enough to quickly stop for fabric. I really needed to get Santa
Red stocking fabric. The only solid red they had was a bit darker than
Santa red but I asked the kids if the colour was OK. I needed to check with
them because I didn't want them to be disappointed on the wrong colour.
Wheww....my choice passed!! I also found another fabric. black/ charcoal/
grey which will also work very nicely for my final border and binding in
case my internet order colours are off. I also picked up lots of white
thread so I'm all set to finish off my quilt this winter.

As for Thanksgiving dinner, it was yummy. For 2 kids who claim they can't
cook they passed with flying colours!!!!

Ann
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrs_ducky

Thanksgiving poem Valkyrie Sewing 3 November 24th 04 11:07 PM
OT - Post Happy Thanksgiving Sonya Cirillo Yarn 7 December 5th 03 04:29 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all, am off to Virginia and G-Street Fabrics! Coleen Quilting 1 November 26th 03 05:42 PM