Nearly a month to Guancheng

Old November 25th 11, 02:53 AM
m9moncler m9moncler is offline
Junior Member

Default Nearly a month to Guancheng

Everything was so strange.

side surrounded by a group of chattering I do not know when to start, silence became my habit. Night, promise big school, far too quiet, only the voice of the vehicle back and forth. Seems isolated and like I disappeared. I have yet to meet no acquaintances in the side of life.

distance is a bit scary, let me know what to do. Practice, in an awkward position, not go get down. Here, the student really feel the happiness.

everyone says busy, busy, what can really do not know. Dream wandering how many times, they are still not find the direction.

record of life has become a habit, it may be time to become a luxury. Time can be squeezed out when it has no passion. I do not know why, do not want to play with them overheating. And finally those who struggle alone to understand how hard it is.

grow up is a symbol, and growth is a transformation process. In this strange city, I met a lot of good people, they always have patience to guide me. Life did not give me the opportunity to dress rehearsal, so to live. And enrich the lives of busy here. Did not come with the computer, like code words are difficult. Mix of different circles of people, it was found is not an easy thing to get along.

lectures, classes, change jobs, become daily a required course. The same in Guangdong, Hong Kong City and the weather turned so Guancheng big difference. The office of the teachers came good, though I rarely speaking to them, but they came warm. The children here are very cute, but I can not play them overheating, or they do not take me for a story. So poor, they take a lot of nicknames we hairy, hair sister, hair sisters, watermelon, radish, Sister Xu, Xu chick, hair aunt, grandmother ... ...

many on this city, I and there is not much understanding. Downtown is also a common phenomenon, can not exclude thinking, money has become a symbol. Miss former classmates, especially the roommate. Find that their writing is great as before, can not even have time to read books they like to see.

to for so long, and did not really shopped in this city. Indeed, better than I imagined a lot. Perhaps the reason is because in school, always feel that people around are very enthusiastic, not the so-called social intrigue.

Yes, this is an important step. It is to some extent, the future road. Plans can not keep changing words is not false, but let it will make people complacent.

the most fun thing to do is meet with ah bottle. Two days is very short, if the hearts are not finished. Through the vicissitudes of ah Peng, stronger. Together for several years, we know each other more and more deeply. God is always a strong test of the child so much. Innocent smile, there is always frustration when.

a person who always want to learn to grow up, which I have been repeating it this year. Single in a strange city, only to discover his family and friends is so important.

leave, just a turn of the position. This year, destined to run around. Watching the mighty are empty of self, ignoring the heart of the city. What is happiness, what is going? We still are not repeating someone else certainly walked the path.

everywhere here, Xiu Xiu chatter, everyone in the self-expression.

October, in Guancheng. The next day, what next?

teaching and research record tribe has been recommended!

next year, keep your feet ~

14,873$/-per month sapana Quilting 0 December 20th 08 06:51 PM
Block of the Month steve Quilting 9 September 20th 06 02:31 PM
another month over marigold Quilting 3 April 30th 06 07:26 PM
FAQs for the month???? CNYstitcher Quilting 8 April 6th 05 05:32 PM
Color of the Month aeromom Needlework 7 August 18th 03 07:49 PM