OT Shirley's DH hobby.

Old June 6th 09, 10:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default OT Shirley's DH hobby.

I have posted on my web site some of the bowls and candle holders my DH
has made with wood turning.

Some are fruit woods, there is also burr walnut, ebony and lignum vitea.

I will post others when I have taken pictures.
Hugs Shirley

They are under woodwork at addy below. I have removed the wedding
pictures.
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

Old June 6th 09, 11:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Thanks Linda, I will pass the message on to him.
He is not computer savvy.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Linda2
writes

Old June 6th 09, 01:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

How beautiful!!! Wow!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old June 11th 09, 11:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Those are very nice!!

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Old June 22nd 09, 08:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Bart Mendelson

Shirley Shone wrote:
I have posted on my web site some of the bowls and candle holders my DH
has made with wood turning.

Some are fruit woods, there is also burr walnut, ebony and lignum vitea.

I will post others when I have taken pictures.
Hugs Shirley

They are under woodwork at addy below. I have removed the wedding pictures.

they are beautiful. Tell him i said hi.

Bart
Old July 11th 09, 09:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Tina[_3_]

Beautiful pieces. I love wood. I have made any carving for quite a
while, but I love using wood. And Pete makes gorgeous walking sticks
of diamond willow. I love the complexity of burl wood. Thanks for
sharing.

Tina