Log Cabin model - cabinonebayforsale.jpg (0/1)

Old October 15th 04, 04:55 PM
Joe

Default Log Cabin model - cabinonebayforsale.jpg (0/1)

Hi everyone. Just wanted to see if there was any interest in this log
cabin model my friend has on Ebay. He put it on there, but no is
seeing it yet. So I figure people in the newsgroups would check it
out, and maybe show interest.
Either way, it will show him that putting it on Ebay is only half the
work.
Thanks for looking.
Here is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Old October 15th 04, 09:43 PM
Carol

"Joe" wrote in message
Hi everyone. Just wanted to see if there was any interest in this log
cabin model my friend has on Ebay. He put it on there, but no is
seeing it yet. So I figure people in the newsgroups would check it
out, and maybe show interest.
Either way, it will show him that putting it on Ebay is only half the
work.
Thanks for looking.
Here is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Don't bother looking, This is not a log cabin, it's a jewelry box! Way off
topic.

Carol
S P Miniatures
http://www.spminiatures.com

Old October 15th 04, 10:31 PM
Joe

Not necessarily. He crafts the boxes, which can be changed to suit
whoever. Granted, the pic on ebay is a jewelry box, but he has made
small dollhouses before also.

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:43:23 -0400, "Carol"
wrote:

.. .

Old October 15th 04, 11:30 PM
Carol

"Joe" wrote in message
Not necessarily. He crafts the boxes, which can be changed to suit
whoever. Granted, the pic on ebay is a jewelry box, but he has made
small dollhouses before also.

have said that the auction was a jewelry box that looks like a log cabin.

Carol
S P Miniatures
http://www.spminiatures.com

Old October 16th 04, 03:00 AM
Grandpa

He posted to rec.woodworking too but at least called it a "log
cabin/keepsake jewelry box"

Old October 16th 04, 03:53 PM
Joe

OK. Sorry I posted anything, and posted a binary. I won't do it again.
Please accept my apologies all. I am still learning about usenet, and
obvoiusly have much to learn.

wrote:

Don't bother looking, This is not a log cabin, it's a jewelry box! Way off
topic.

Not to mention the fact that he posted a binary file.

Old October 16th 04, 05:55 PM
Chuck

--
Chuck *#:^)