Necklace/earrings

Old May 29th 04, 08:07 PM
Valerie2

Default Necklace/earrings

My aunt bought these beads at a yard sale, gave them to me, and I
restrung them. Originally they were on a piece of string with bead caps
and knots between the beads. I restrung them on softflex with daisies
instead of beadcaps and copper lined 4mm beads between the bigger beads.
I even had enough beads left over to make a bracelet, but ran out of
daisies before I could finish it.

http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/...y/Dsc00712.jpg
http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/...y/Dsc00713.jpg

You can see the bead detail better in the picture of just the earrings.

Valerie

Old May 30th 04, 12:57 AM
Margie

On Sat, 29 May 2004 19:07:18 GMT, Valerie2
wrote:

I even had enough beads left over to make a bracelet, but ran out of
daisies before I could finish it.

http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/...y/Dsc00712.jpg
http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/...y/Dsc00713.jpg

Now those are very, very nice! Good job Valerie.

--
Margie
http://www.picturetrail.com/margiek

Old May 30th 04, 04:16 AM
Valerie2

Thanks! I'm going to get some more daisies at the bead store
tomorrow. They're cheaper at Artbeads.com, but I need to wait until I
get some more money in my PayPal account before I can order more from
there. At least at the bead store I can pay cash from the money I've
gotten from my sales.

Valerie

Old May 30th 04, 08:10 PM
Dr. Sooz

http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/...y/Dsc00712.jpg
http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/...y/Dsc00713.jpg

LOVE it!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old May 30th 04, 10:23 PM
Valerie2

I really need to start carousing yard sales to see if I can come up with
any neat beads. There were a couple just about 1/2 a mile from me
yesterday, but it's just too darn HOT out there, most sales down here
end around noon or 1pm, and I'm NOT a morning person.

Valerie

roxan wrote:
Very pretty Valerie. I love old beads.
link.net...

Old May 30th 04, 10:25 PM
Valerie2

Thanks, Sooz! I got some more daisies today so now I can finish the
bracelet.

Oh, my bead store is having a 20% off strands sale on Jun 7th and 14th.
I'm going to go up there on the 7th and buy strands strands and more
strands...at least until I get close to running out of money! *L*

Valerie

Old May 31st 04, 05:45 PM
Dr. Sooz

I really need to start carousing yard sales

I love this! That's what it is, really....though I think you meant "persuing".
Because carousing means:
1 : to drink liquor deeply or freely
2 : to take part in a carouse : engage in dissolute behavior
transitive senses
obsolete : to drink up
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old May 31st 04, 06:05 PM
Beadseeker

I really need to start carousing yard sales

Hmm, if we had "carousing yard sales" here, I'd definitely start going. lol.
Patti
Old May 31st 04, 06:28 PM
Dr. Sooz

That's what it is, really....though I think you meant "persuing".

I meant "perusing" -- typo alert.
~~
Sooz
-------