Still here...

Old October 12th 05, 04:03 AM
David R. Sky

Hi Laura,

That URL worked fine, I was perhaps too hasty in my previous statement
about the links with images - as soon as I see several links in a row which
say [link] [link] [link], I jump off the site.

One guy I know who lived in Mexico for 7 years gets a baby-food-sized jar of
the liquid chipotle, it's apparently so hot that it takes him one year to
use it all.

Thanks again for the link

David

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005, Laura J wrote:

"David R. Sky" wrote in message
.bc.ca...
Yes Laura, I love smokey flavors! That's the first time I've heard of
chipotle as a powder form, two people I know get it in liquid form from two
different places very far from me.

The website you listed is not laid out well, there are many images for
links with pictures but no text to identify where they go to, my screen
reader/browser reads those as [link] [link] [link].

Thanks, your post gave me an idea to lok further on the web to get
chipotle, I rarely see the two guys.

David

David,

Here is a direct link to the chipotle page which has a text description on
it. Let me know if it causes you any trouble and I will cut and paste it in
a note for you: http://www.penzeys.com/cgi-bin/penze...schipotle.html
I have the 1.2 oz plastic jar of "Ground Red New Mexican Chipotle Pepper"
which is product 41438.

I have never heard of chipotle in liquid form, though I did have a bottle of
chipotle hot sauce once which was heavenly. The standard way of buying it
around here is in little cans which have the soft pliable chiles along with
adobo sauce. That is what is specified in most recipes I have seen but I
find the powder convenient for those eggs and for sprinkling on other
finished dishes when I want to add an extra kick!

LauraJ