WIP - Red/white & blue Broken Stars

Old May 22nd 05, 02:41 AM
SNIGDIBBLY

Default WIP - Red/white & blue Broken Stars

I've started assembling some of my 12 1/2 inch broken star blocks. A few
years back I won a drawing at our guild. I won 48 blocks. I picked out 15
red ones and put some blue and white alternate blocks with them and plan to
put a patriotic -flag print border around the outside. It will be queen
size when I am done. It is in my Snigs album under pix 1 and 2. When I get
them together in a top will let ya'll know and post a pix before I send it
off to the machine quilter. Ya'll have really been a big help keeping me on
task and motivated when my resolve lags. I moved the UFOs into a smaller
basket to further motivate me because it is full now. The larger basket was
only partially full and looked closer to "done" than it actually was.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

Old May 22nd 05, 02:58 AM
maryd

I think I need to put my WIPS and UFOS where I can see them so they talk to
me more. g

--
Mary
"SNIGDIBBLY" wrote in message
newssRje.19597$ye1.14473@okepread06...
[...]
:
: --
: http://community.webshots.com/user/snigdibbly
: SNIGDIBBLY
: ~e~
: "
: / \
: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/snigdibbly.
: http://www.ebaystores.com/snigdibbly...ox&refid=store
:
:

Old May 22nd 05, 08:54 AM
Roberta Zollner

It's so great to see photos, so I'm sure not telling you to slow down! But
you're a bit scary, you know ;-)
Roberta in D

Old May 22nd 05, 02:03 PM
Bonnie NJ

Hi Mary,
It was fun visiting your web page. Where did you find the Kolorful Kats
pattern - I think it's adorable!

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old May 22nd 05, 02:37 PM
maryd

Thanks. Betsy Ross has it on her webshots page.
http://community.webshots.com/album/336637621aWxScX

--
Mary
"Bonnie NJ" wrote in message
ink.net...
: Hi Mary,
: It was fun visiting your web page. Where did you find the Kolorful Kats
: pattern - I think it's adorable!
:
: --
: Bonnie
: NJ
: "maryd" wrote in message
: ...
: I think I need to put my WIPS and UFOS where I can see them so they talk
: me more. g
:
: --
: Mary
[...]