Your Sunday morning coffee

Old November 17th 04, 04:06 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Good Afternoon all my friends ,,,
I allowed myself to buy a book [ don`t ask about the price ].... but i
just could Not let it there , you know Belgium and all....[ I can`t
even have Chocolade ,,,,with my alergy ...]
Dress in Detail, From around the world , by Rosemary Crill, Jennifer
Wearden and Verity Wilson , V&A publications 2002.
every [ very clear wonderful ] picture has a very detailed
explaination [ and the dress/clothes outline ,,,just Jummmy
Now i am looking at page 190 , it shows a hooded Man`s Jacket of wool
decorated with applied felted wool, Algeria, late 19th century ....it
shows Flowers made of those felted wools ,,,
....Each segment of the opttern has been outlined with red and yellow
or blue and yellow stiching to conceal the joins ......an elegant
black silk and silver tassel hangs from the centre of each star and
ends with a small coral bead .....
You got the idea take an old or plain sweater and use all your Old
knittings after felting . cut up arrange in neat patterns adorn and
you have a great new /traditioanl /contemporary warm clothing .
mirjam ....
On 07 Nov 2004 03:52:00 GMT, (NoraBalcer) wrote:

Good morning everyone,

Yes, I know it's not morning yet for most of us, but did want to get my wishes
for a lovely day here for a change. It's usually late on Sunday afternoon
before I get online, but I'm on late this evening so thought I would wish you
all a wonderful Sunday.

Hugs,

Nora

Old November 17th 04, 10:42 PM
Katherine

Els van Dam wrote:
In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

Els van Dam wrote:
In article
, "Tante
Jan" wrote:

"NoraBalcer" wrote in message
Hi Els,

I hope you enjoyed the Bach program. I won't tell DH that you went
to one or he would want to be there too. He loves classical music.

Hugs,

Nora

Add me to the list of classical music lovers. I almost always have
the radio tuned to a local classical music station and enjoy
attending concerts by the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra.

And dare I say it......with Christmas coming up, choir music is
going to be just great. The CBC on Sunday morning with Dick
Howard' Mostly Choir", is just right the righ program for Sunday
mornings.

ALas, ELs, we don't get Radio Two here, only Radio One. But that's
OK - I have my own collection of classical music for all seasons, so
I can listen whenever I want to.

Katherine

Katherine, I will play something special for your upcoming
birthday......some Bach, or lively Vivaldi, or better yet, I got
myself a copy of Hair, and I can play you Goodmorning Star
shine.....LOL, Your choice

OH, dear, what a choice! I love Vivaldi AND Good Morning, Starshine. Can
you play both, please? g

Love,
Katherine

Old November 17th 04, 10:42 PM
Katherine

Els van Dam wrote:
In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

Els van Dam wrote:
In article
, "Tante

Old November 18th 04, 01:18 AM
Els van Dam

OH, dear, what a choice! I love Vivaldi AND Good Morning, Starshine. Can
you play both, please? g

Love,
Katherine

I guess I have to get up early to be the first......LOL consider it done
Bach's Christmas cantata....and one of Vivaldi's flute pieces and
goodmorning starshine....The last one I will sing along, and with my loud
voice (note I said loud not tuned in...LOL..it shoud reach all across to
country

Els

--
hate spam not welcome

Old November 18th 04, 03:44 AM
Katherine

Els van Dam wrote:
OH, dear, what a choice! I love Vivaldi AND Good Morning,
Starshine. Can you play both, please? g

Love,
Katherine

I guess I have to get up early to be the first......LOL consider it
done Bach's Christmas cantata....and one of Vivaldi's flute pieces and
goodmorning starshine....The last one I will sing along, and with my
loud voice (note I said loud not tuned in...LOL..it shoud reach all
across to country

I'll be listening!

Love,
Katherine