A Yahoo Group - BadTradersInCrafting

Old January 6th 04, 04:41 AM
Christi Conley

Default A Yahoo Group - BadTradersInCrafting

There is now a Yahoo group aimed at keeping a database of
people to watch out for when swapping, trading, selling or buying
craft items -

feel free to check it out!

Christi
Stampin' Up! Representative
Art Without Anxiety
www.ArtWithoutAnxiety.com
^,,^ ^,,^ ^,,^ ^,,^

Old January 7th 04, 01:19 AM
DreamBeadr

Hi Christi,

I just posted about this topic on BeadHell.
I am curious how something like this is supposed to work?

Beki
http://www.whimbeads.com
Old January 7th 04, 01:30 AM
Marion

in article , Christi Conley at
wrote on 1/5/04 11:41 PM:

There is now a Yahoo group aimed at keeping a database of
people to watch out for when swapping, trading, selling or buying
craft items -

feel free to check it out!

How is it going to be monitored? I can see a lot of problems with this.
Although it'd be nice to have a list like that, how can you be sure you're
getting the "real" story?

Marion

Old January 7th 04, 04:52 AM
eliquint

You might want to check out http://www.ripoffreport.com/ it's free and you
can post pretty much any gripe you have with anyone doing biz either on the
internet or regular retail.
It's amazing how many con artists there are out there. This forum also
allows the company/person being complained about to file a rebuttal, so the
reader can be the judge of who was right/wrong etc.

Just my 2 cents, hope this helps!
Ms. Eli Quin

Old January 7th 04, 05:19 PM
DreamBeadr

http://www.ripoffreport.com/
snip
This forum also
allows the company/person being complained about to file a rebuttal, so the
reader can be the judge of who was right/wrong etc.

Thank you for posting this. This looks to be a much fairer way of going about
it.

Beki...who is not perfect by any means, but has also been accused of doing
something I did not do.

Beki
http://www.whimbeads.com
Old January 8th 04, 03:30 AM
Dr. Sooz

or what if you end up on there out of spite? And didn't do anything wrong?

Yeah. I know a few people who would love to see my name there. (Even though
I'm honest, and fast about paying)
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old January 9th 04, 03:35 AM
Betsey Terry

Unfortunatley, I've seen the wrong side of ripoffreport as well, and the
people monitoring the site, havent been very forthcoming. I've had friends
be listed as complainers, when someone else used their name to file the
complaint.

I belong to a yahoo group called swappers_friends, a database is kept and
people list swaps etc that they had been in with the person. People are also
given the chance to give a rebuttal etc.

Regards,
Betsey

--
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Betsey Terry
"eliquint" wrote in message

You might want to check out http://www.ripoffreport.com/ it's free and you
can post pretty much any gripe you have with anyone doing biz either on

the
internet or regular retail.
It's amazing how many con artists there are out there. This forum also
allows the company/person being complained about to file a rebuttal, so

the
reader can be the judge of who was right/wrong etc.

Just my 2 cents, hope this helps!
Ms. Eli Quin

"Christine Parkes" wrote in message
or what if you end up on there out of spite? And didn't do anything

wrong?

"Marion" wrote in message
in article , Christi Conley

at