Semi-Ad: Beads4Sale Yahoo Group

Old December 28th 03, 10:55 AM
meijhana

Default Semi-Ad: Beads4Sale Yahoo Group

I have started a group on Yahoo, for people to sell their beads.

This can be beads or bead-related items (i.e. tools, books, website space).
Just make it relevant (no, Kaytee, *no* Tom Cruise tapes or dvd's, or laser
discs!).

It's just a group of 30 people, but I have the archives open to the general
public, so more people may be watching for the announcements!

So you can post auctions, websites, or ads. You can post "formal" ads (i.e.
Nicole's Bali, or Tink's beads), or more informal (i.e. if I had 1/2 strand
of beads left, or some beads that I knew that I would never use). Also, you
can post ISO's (in search of) for items that you are looking for.

Thanks!
Mary

--
Joy multiplies when it is shared among friends, but grief diminishes with
every division. That is life.

Old December 29th 03, 09:51 AM
Marisa Cappetta

I've signed on, Mary, just lurking at the moment to see what everyone has on
offer for now! Thanks for getting the group started.
Marisa (AU/NZ)

Old December 30th 03, 06:08 AM
bijoulune

That's cool ... Grrreat idea !
--
Julie
www.bijou-lune.com

Old December 30th 03, 10:14 AM
Kandice Seeber

Very cool - I just joined.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old December 30th 03, 10:38 AM
meijhana

Thank you, everyone!

I am hoping to make this work for people.

If you have suggestions, please lmk (as long as it doesn't involve Top Gun
and laser discs!)

Mary

--
Joy multiplies when it is shared among friends, but grief diminishes with
every division. That is life.
Drizzt Do'Urden (Exile - R.A. Salvatore)
================
MeijhanaDesigns - Unique Earrings and More!
http://www.meijhanadesigns.com
"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
Very cool - I just joined.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old December 30th 03, 03:37 PM
Kaytee

In article , "meijhana"
writes:

please lmk (as long as it doesn't involve Top Gun
and laser discs!)

But Mary!!! I've actually beaded some CDs... mostly AOL freebies, and some old
data discs, but who knows? Maybe the laser discs may fill a need for
extra-large versions.
Wire two together, shiny sides out... include beads in the wire wrapping...
dangle a few more from headpins off loops on the "bottom", and attach a hanging
wire to a loop at the "top" (I use a fishing line swivel at that point). Hang
out on a tree, or from your eaves.... Pretty, twirly suncatchers and rainbow
throwers....
Kaytee
"Simplexities" on
www.eclecticbeadery.com
http://www.rubylane.com/shops/simplexities

Old December 31st 03, 01:34 AM
meijhana

okay, that I will take. :-)

See, I told you a good argument might sway me!

Mary

--
Joy multiplies when it is shared among friends, but grief diminishes with
every division. That is life.
Drizzt Do'Urden (Exile - R.A. Salvatore)
================
MeijhanaDesigns - Unique Earrings and More!
http://www.meijhanadesigns.com
"Kaytee" wrote in message
In article , "meijhana"
writes:

[...]

Introduction, & a couple questions about the group..... Kyla Beads 19 November 3rd 03 07:10 PM
AD: Packaging/Shipping supplies group buy Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 0 October 14th 03 04:26 PM
Yahoo! Messenger Mary Rurup Beads 7 August 21st 03 01:06 AM
AD: Bali Silver 10% Off for Yahoo Group Members Nicole Weltch Beads 0 August 1st 03 09:25 PM
bulk bead buying group on yahoo JM Beads 1 July 21st 03 03:46 PM