Woolfelt Material, Woolfelt Vests & Woolfelt Penny Rug Patterns - Applecreek Designs

Old November 20th 03, 04:35 AM
Diane

Default Woolfelt Material, Woolfelt Vests & Woolfelt Penny Rug Patterns - Applecreek Designs

Hi!

I am an artist who has started a new site with Woolfelt Material,
Woolfelt Vests (just getting that page up tonight) and Woolfelt Penny
Rug Patterns.I am listed as one of the top 200 Traditional American
Craftsman in Early American Life Magazine's directory for 2002 and
2003.

www.applecreekdesigns.com.

I have over 40 colors of Woolfelt, mainly in the convenient 12"x 18"
size for $1.25 Each. I have a few colors in yards at $7.00 and the
same colors in fat quarters for $1.75. This Woolfelt, in beautiful
colors, is 20-35% wool and when wet and placed in a dryer gets a
"sherpa" or "boiled wool" look.(instructions included on the site and
in sent orders.)

On the site you will also find black Woolfelt vests that I just got in
and Woolfelt penny rug patterns and kits inspired from the folk art of
the 1800's. I have several patterns drawn up that I will reproduce in
the next few months. I am currently designing an ornaments pattern
with the penny rug look - hopefully will be done in a few weeks.

I have one pattern and kit on the site for sale now, it is a 14" round
heart pattern. I print my patterns on tagboard, so you just cut the
pattern out and trace around it! I also make each penny rug myself, so
I offer complete step by step instructions and tips. My next project
is to make patterns using the premade woolfelt vests.

I will also offer hand dyed Woolfelt. I sold some of this material at
the Greater Cincinnati Folk art show and it was very popular. As soon
as I decide on my colors, I will also be posting them.

Perhaps you have seen my booth at the AQS Paducah or Nashville show.
My pattern was also included in the Houston Quilt Market in the
National Nonwovens booth.
I also sell Redware Pottery, so as soon as I have my last art show of
the season next week, I will be able to concentrate on desiging for
the Woolfelt.

I just got an order of the Woolfelt and vests in, so everything is in
stock. I offer a description and swatch of each color on my site to
make your selection easier.

Please visit my web site and sign up for the newsletter on the first
page. I will send out updates whenever I have something new to offer.

Payment is Mastercard or Visa. Applecreek Designs is part of
Applecreek Pottery. I have been participating in art shows for 15
years. I enjoy bringing Folk Art of the 1800's back and love making
the Penny Rug Patterns!I am a one-person business.

Please visit my site! www.applecreekdesigns.com

Thanks!

Diane Schwob Zubrick
Applecreek Pottery and Designs