Anyone tell me of a good source for 100% cotton laces, the kind that's used in French Hand Sewing or Smocking

Old February 27th 04, 04:31 AM
home

Default Anyone tell me of a good source for 100% cotton laces, the kind that's used in French Hand Sewing or Smocking

Old February 27th 04, 12:40 PM
Polly Esther

My favorite is www.marthapullen.com. For reasons unknown to me, if you order
from their catalog you get a 20% discount that I don't think is offered on
the net. Probably you can order a catalog from their website. Sometimes I
see a good buy on ebay but that's a tricky business, you won't know what
kind of treatment the lace has endured before you buy it. Polly

Old February 27th 04, 11:01 PM
paula

there are places in Nottingham England that are world famous for
their laces. As google is used worldwide and you do not say where you
are based then this information may not be of any use to you.
Old February 28th 04, 12:11 AM
Olwynmary

www.baltazor.com has some excellent ones.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.
Old February 29th 04, 01:04 AM
home

Thanks for the link

On 27 Feb 2004 23:11:15 GMT, (Olwynmary) wrote:

www.baltazor.com has some excellent ones.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD NEWS! [email protected] Quilting 3 January 26th 05 11:09 PM
HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD NEWS! [email protected] Quilting 1 January 26th 05 06:17 AM
Good LQS service Ellison Quilting 1 April 29th 04 09:06 PM
Good parts source Suequiltmail Quilting 0 December 25th 03 10:32 PM