Singer Touch-Tronic 2010

Old February 26th 04, 01:12 AM

Default Singer Touch-Tronic 2010

Found it this afternoon at a thrift shop, under $30.00. It's in need
of a thorough cleaning, but makes a beautiful stitch, sounds good, and
it's a touch-panel machine!! 29+ built-in stitches, and so easy to use.
I think this one might be the machine I give to GDD. Except it has an
extra-long, adjustable basting stitch... I could get hooked on that...
Cea

Old February 26th 04, 04:47 PM
Maine-iac Rose

Sometimes Cea, we purchase things for some1 else, but end up keeping it
ourselves. I'm sure that you can find another buy for your GDD.

Maine-iac Rose
@---
remove the thorns so you don't get pricked,
and add a hyphen between the 2 words to email me.

Old February 26th 04, 09:03 PM

Singer Touch-Tronic 2010

(Maine-iac=A0Rose)
Sometimes Cea, we purchase things for some1 else, but end up keeping
it ourselves. I'm sure that you can find another buy for your GDD.
---
True, Rose, but I'm running out of room to park machines, and now
have 6 (this makes 7) awaiting parts and cleaning. Can you say "Machine
Pig?" (Although I do believe I've discovered The Meaning Of Life.)
Cea
---
Cea wrote previously:
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Found it this afternoon at a thrift shop, under
$30.00. It's in need of a thorough cleaning, but makes a beautiful
stitch, sounds good, and it's a touch-panel machine!! 29+ built-in
stitches, and so easy to use. I think this one might be the machine I
give to GDD. Except it has an extra-long, adjustable basting stitch... I
could get hooked on that...
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Cea

Old February 27th 04, 03:24 AM
Maine-iac Rose

That's nothing, I purchased a Singer 128 from some1 on the west coast, and
she said that she had around 60 machines. She was collecting them, but now
is trying to sell some of them. It kinda looks like she is selling the ones
that she used for parts, but now no longer needs them. If I had more room I
would get more machines myself. I have 5 sewing machines, 1 being the 128
treadle for parts, plus 1 serger, so I have 6 of them. Well with the ones
that you have, maybe you can give one of those to your GDD

Have fun with the machine.
Maine-iac rose
@---
remove the thorns so you don't get pricked,
and add a hyphen between the 2 words to email me.

Singer Touch-Tronic 2010