How to carve miniatures of George W.Bush ? ? ? ?

Old January 23rd 05, 11:41 AM
Dan Simper

Default How to carve miniatures of George W.Bush ? ? ? ?

I want to carve miniatures of George W.Bush to sell them to the
billions of George W.Bush fans around the world.

What do I need ?
Old January 23rd 05, 01:51 PM
Henry Springer

On 23 Jan 2005 03:41:10 -0800, (Dan Simper)
wrote:

I want to carve miniatures of George W.Bush to sell them to the
billions of George W.Bush fans around the world.

What do I need ?

A brain transplant.
Old January 25th 05, 05:50 AM
chrisT

I just flushed a sculpture of him. Do most every day.
Might try drying it out first before shipping through the mail.

Old February 1st 05, 06:03 PM
Randy

Send me a million dollars for my social security plans and I will send you a
great plan for GWB.

om...

Old February 1st 05, 08:44 PM
Brent Beal

"Dan Simper" wrote in message
om...
I want to carve miniatures of George W.Bush to sell them to the
billions of George W.Bush fans around the world.

What do I need ?

Why waste a good piece of carving wood???????

Old February 1st 05, 08:59 PM

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 15:44:46 -0500, "Brent Beal"
wrote:

"Dan Simper" wrote in message
. com...
I want to carve miniatures of George W.Bush to sell them to the
billions of George W.Bush fans around the world.

What do I need ?

Why waste a good piece of carving wood???????

Who said anything about wood? I'd suggest carving the figure of _any_
politican out of Roquefort cheese: Impermanent, crumbly, full of
faults and stinky to boot.

--RC
"Sometimes history doesn't repeat itself. It just yells
'can't you remember anything I've told you?' and lets
fly with a club.
-- John W. Cambell Jr.