Highland Dance"Heather" pattern [cross posted]

Old February 16th 07, 07:26 PM posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design

Default Highland Dance"Heather" pattern [cross posted]

The good news is DGD won three firsts and a third, and was
awarded the aggregate winner in her age group last weekend in
Seattle. She has now advanced to the next level (from beginner
to novice).

I'm going to make my DGD's next competition outfits. My DGD's
dance instructor prefers the "Heather" patterns for the
jacket/vests, but all I can find is the ones made by "Unique":
http://www.highlandxpress.com/patternpicunique.html

Do any of you have an old "Heather" pattern laying around? I
probably need a size 28" or 30" for both the "Highland" jacket
and vest and the "Nationals/Aboyne" vest, although I could use
the Highland for both and alter the bottom of the vest. Neither
Google nor eBay produces any leads.

Thanks,

Beverly

Old February 16th 07, 09:05 PM posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Pogonip

BEI Design wrote:
The good news is DGD won three firsts and a third, and was
awarded the aggregate winner in her age group last weekend in
Seattle. She has now advanced to the next level (from beginner
to novice).

I'm going to make my DGD's next competition outfits. My DGD's
dance instructor prefers the "Heather" patterns for the
jacket/vests, but all I can find is the ones made by "Unique":
http://www.highlandxpress.com/patternpicunique.html

Do any of you have an old "Heather" pattern laying around? I
probably need a size 28" or 30" for both the "Highland" jacket
and vest and the "Nationals/Aboyne" vest, although I could use
the Highland for both and alter the bottom of the vest. Neither
Google nor eBay produces any leads.

Thanks,

Beverly

Is this what you're looking for?
http://www.mcphees.co.nz/product_inf...oducts_id=1932

--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com
Old February 16th 07, 09:07 PM posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Pogonip

Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:

[...]

Or
http://www.tartanthistle.com/highlan...atterns .html

Old February 16th 07, 09:57 PM posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design

Pogonip wrote:

Is this what you're looking for?
http://www.mcphees.co.nz/product_inf...oducts_id=1932

Wow, NZD$39.95...that's USD$27.86. And shipping form NZ?
Dunno...

But thanks!

Beverly

Old February 16th 07, 10:00 PM posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design

Pogonip wrote:
Pogonip wrote:

Or
http://www.tartanthistle.com/highlan...atterns .html

Ah, now you're cooking! ;-) That's right up I5 from me. And
much more reasonable at $13.99.

I had been on that web site, but just hadn't dug far enough.
Thanks!!!

Beverly

Old February 16th 07, 10:05 PM posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Pogonip

BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:

Pogonip wrote:

Or
http://www.tartanthistle.com/highlan...atterns .html

Ah, now you're cooking! ;-) That's right up I5 from me. And
much more reasonable at $13.99.

I had been on that web site, but just hadn't dug far enough.
Thanks!!!

Beverly

Your wish is our command.

Old February 16th 07, 10:33 PM posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design

Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:

Pogonip wrote:

Or
http://www.tartanthistle.com/highlan...atterns .html

Ah, now you're cooking! ;-) That's right up I5 from
me. And much more reasonable at $13.99.

I had been on that web site, but just hadn't dug far
enough. Thanks!!!

Beverly

Your wish is our command.

I was all ready to hit send on an order at the Tartan & Thistle
site for the Heather jacket/vest patterns (and I even added the
Hornpipe pattern, buckles, braid and buttons), but I decided to
give them a call first "just in case"...the Heather patterns are
all gone. NUTS! :-(

Back to the drawing board...

Beverly

Old February 17th 07, 12:06 AM posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design

Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:

BEI Design wrote:

Pogonip wrote:

Pogonip wrote:

Or
http://www.tartanthistle.com/highlan...atterns .html

Ah, now you're cooking! ;-) That's right up I5
from me. And much more reasonable at $13.99.

I had been on that web site, but just hadn't dug far
enough. Thanks!!!

Beverly

Your wish is our command.

I was all ready to hit send on an order at the Tartan &
Thistle site for the Heather jacket/vest patterns (and I even
added the Hornpipe pattern, buckles, braid and buttons), but
decided to give them a call first "just in case"...the
Heather
patterns are all gone. NUTS! :-(

Back to the drawing board...

Beverly

*aaaackkkk*

My sentiments, exactly!

Old February 17th 07, 01:31 AM posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Pogonip

BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:

BEI Design wrote: