It's that time...

Old June 17th 04, 12:15 AM
Shona in NZ

Default It's that time...

Flat TDB is packed with his lovely ribbons, my lounge is lost in piles of
stuff and the stash is securely stored. I guess it is getting close to take
off time!

My plan is to have this as my last computer day but I may sneak on between
clothes flinging, packing, and re-packing.

If not, I hope you all stay out of mischief (I won't hold my breath, ok?),
keep well and have lots of smiles while I am exploring the great continent
of Africa. And, as my uncle always said as he was leaving...

Don't put beans up your nose and don't play with matches

See ya in August some time!
Shona with 2 1/2 more sleeps to go in NZ

Old June 17th 04, 12:17 AM
georg

Shona in NZ wrote:

Flat TDB is packed with his lovely ribbons, my lounge is lost in piles of
stuff and the stash is securely stored. I guess it is getting close to take
off time!

My plan is to have this as my last computer day but I may sneak on between
clothes flinging, packing, and re-packing.

If not, I hope you all stay out of mischief (I won't hold my breath, ok?),
keep well and have lots of smiles while I am exploring the great continent
of Africa. And, as my uncle always said as he was leaving...

Don't put beans up your nose and don't play with matches

See ya in August some time!
Shona with 2 1/2 more sleeps to go in NZ

I wonder why these beans won't light, and where did I put my matches?

-georg
hpoing Shona has a good time.

Old June 17th 04, 12:38 AM
nana2b

Have a great time in Africa and watch out for the wild animals!

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old June 17th 04, 02:08 AM
DDM

Waving bye-bye to you, Shona, and trying not to turn green with envy!
Have a good time and we'll keep your seat warm for you.

Dee in LeRoy, NY

Old June 17th 04, 02:40 AM
Polly Esther

We wish you a wonderful trip, and insist on a long report when you return.
Enjoy it for all of us, Polly

Old June 17th 04, 04:08 AM
Butterfly

Give Tutu a hug from me, please
Butterfly (You ARE seeing her, aren't you)

Old June 17th 04, 05:29 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Shona in NZ" wrote:

Flat TDB is packed with his lovely ribbons, my lounge is lost in piles of
stuff and the stash is securely stored. I guess it is getting close to take
off time!

My plan is to have this as my last computer day but I may sneak on between
clothes flinging, packing, and re-packing.

If not, I hope you all stay out of mischief (I won't hold my breath, ok?),
keep well and have lots of smiles while I am exploring the great continent
of Africa. And, as my uncle always said as he was leaving...

Don't put beans up your nose and don't play with matches

See ya in August some time!
Shona with 2 1/2 more sleeps to go in NZ

Have a *wonderful* visit, Shona! We're expecting some amazing tales when
you return -- and lots of pics.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old June 17th 04, 10:43 PM
Shona in NZ

OF COURSE!!! Can't go all that way and NOT see her; sheesh :-)

Shona who will be sure to give Tutu a Butterfly hug in NZ

Old June 18th 04, 03:18 AM
Pati Cook

Evidently my uncle used to tell me (many, many years ago) to be a good girl and
not wet my pants. So I told him the same thing one day as he was leaving for
class at the University. I've been told I yelled it out the door at him as he
was on the sidewalk. (We were living across the street from the U at the
time.............. )

Pati, in Phx. (with a very innocent and guileless look on my face.)

Old June 18th 04, 05:08 AM
Sharon Harper

Now if you ate the beans and then played with matches.......what fun that
would be!!!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html

gently snipped...

OT - Story: Time Flies Kathy N-V Beads 2 January 18th 05 05:25 PM
Stitch in Time in Reno or other shops? Jenn Needlework 4 August 25th 04 06:03 AM
Panic Attack Time starlia Beads 76 March 14th 04 02:39 AM
Advice needed for foster situation - breeders pls. read LeeAnne Quilting 2 September 13th 03 12:12 AM
The first time LQS visit MerryStahel Quilting 1 September 7th 03 12:24 PM