Q-snaps available for cost of postage

Old February 23rd 09, 01:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
fran

Default Q-snaps available for cost of postage

I have a wide variety of sizes of bars, along with the connectors
available so you can make any size and shape of frame. All I ask is
the cost of the shipping box, which I'll have to buy, and the postage.
I am getting rid of them because I prefer hoops and scroll frames.

These had been requested by Becky Andresen, but I haven't been able to
get in contact with her, so they are available to whoever asks for
them.

Thanks,
Fran
Old February 23rd 09, 03:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cathy from KY in CA

On Feb 22, 5:43*pm, Fran wrote:
I have a wide variety of sizes of bars, along with the connectors
available so you can make any size and shape of frame. *All I ask is
the cost of the shipping box, which I'll have to buy, and the postage.
I am getting rid of them because I prefer hoops and scroll frames.

These had been requested by Becky Andresen, but I haven't been able to
get in contact with her, so they are available to whoever asks for
them.

Thanks,
Fran

Would love to have these...just let me know how much and where to send
the money.

just me,
Cathy kytravelrn @ gmail. com Please contact me off group.

OT - magentic snaps anne Needlework 0 November 26th 05 02:34 PM
Q-Snaps Loose JiminyCricket Needlework 11 January 3rd 05 10:50 PM
Snaps? Cheryl Rubberstamps 5 May 7th 04 01:20 PM
Decorative Snaps Marilyn Krzus Sewing 1 April 30th 04 11:34 PM
Lap Frame for Q-Snaps Susie Jordan Needlework 6 September 29th 03 09:47 PM