Ad - New Polyclay Beads and Pendants Up

Old February 8th 06, 07:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default Ad - New Polyclay Beads and Pendants Up

Hey beady friends!

Well, after a weird case of carpal tunnel or something similar that kept me
from doing just about anything with my hands I've finally started to heal
and was able to get back into my clay (and day to day living)!

I've made some new and pretty neat beads. A couple heart pendants and beads,
and a Water Garden Series who's colors were inspired by the real life Monet
paintings I was able to see earlier this year. There is also a Foliage
series up both on my website and on eBay that I think is pretty cool.

There are some beads on my website:
http://www.geocities.com/valeriebeads/newbeads.thml

And I have listed some auctions as well:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZm2ir8QQhtZ-1

I'm not doing a game this time around though, there are some technical
issues going on with my webhost that makes it difficult to save webpages,
but hopefully next time around there will be another game!

There are also a few new clearance listings on my website if you care to
wander over there as well.

Check them out and thanks for looking!

--
Valerie