Totally OT. A few of the pictures of the wedding.

Old September 27th 07, 06:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default Totally OT. A few of the pictures of the wedding.

Actually I live in the North of England, just up from the Midlands
border. I live in Derbyshire. Just has we came out of church it threw it
down with rain, so no church pictures. All my carefully hoarded rose
petals did not get used. By the time we had driven the 22 miles to the
reception it stopped and we got the sun.
Shirley

In message , Heather
writes
What a lovely *sunshiney* day......the one you put your order in for,
lol.

I had no clue as to what part of the UK you live in but did check the
south coast and London and it said SUN!!

You looked very elegant, and the cake was amazing as well.

Cheers.....Heather

"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
These are I few of the pictures taken at the wedding.
Some are not very good because I struggled with the new camera I had
been given for my help with the wedding.
The files came out very large even though I thought I had sussed the
camera out. So back to the manual.
It was a wonderful day and everything went very well.
URL in sig. line
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old September 27th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Oh, how wonderful - you all are just adorable! And what a gorgeous cake,
too. Thanks for sharing!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old September 27th 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message , Kandice
Seeber writes
Oh, how wonderful - you all are just adorable! And what a gorgeous cake,
too. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Sweetie.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old October 8th 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Congrats to all Shirley. That cake was awesome and you all look so lovely.
(I still think your single son is VERY handsome!) ~grin~

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
"Annie Bauer" wrote in message
Shirley, the pictures are wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing them with
us. It appears that it was a beautiful day all around, and I must tell you
that you look stunning!
Hugs to you.

--
Annie
acbauer@sbcglobal

Old October 8th 07, 06:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Thanks Karleen,
I will pass your message on to my son. VBG.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Vibrant Jewels
writes
Congrats to all Shirley. That cake was awesome and you all look so lovely.
(I still think your single son is VERY handsome!) ~grin~

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Vibrant Jewels JustBeads Auctions:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
CLICK HERE to join myYahoo Group:
t...

Old October 10th 07, 07:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Sep 26, 9:43 am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
These are I few of the pictures taken at the wedding.
Some are not very good because I struggled with the new camera I had
been given for my help with the wedding.
The files came out very large even though I thought I had sussed the
camera out. So back to the manual.
It was a wonderful day and everything went very well.
URL in sig. line
--
Shirley Shone

so finally the day came And how Lovely every one looks ! I love the
hat and your happy sweet face! Cake looks elegant and the bride was
lovely and the sons and grandson Handsome all dressed up! I do love
how handsome men get when they dress up, of course they tend to want
to get out of the suits asap dont they! I happy for your Joy and how
healthy you Look and I so glad the sun came out for you to have the
lovely photos done and you could share with your friends every where!
Vicky from Texas

Old October 10th 07, 10:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message om, Vicky
writes
wrote:
[...]

Thank you very much for your sentiments, brought a tear to my eye and a
lump to my throat.
You are right about how they like to get out of their suits. However as
we say they all scrubbed up well and was a credit to the occasion.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

Wedding Pictures BEIDesign Sewing 18 July 22nd 04 05:55 PM
Wedding Pictures [crossposted] Trish Brown Sewing 18 April 25th 04 07:31 PM
Totally OT - new family pictures Jalynne Beads 6 March 29th 04 01:36 AM
Wedding gown pictures BEI Design Sewing 0 March 19th 04 09:33 PM
OT Wedding pictures ready for viewing AliceW Quilting 8 November 17th 03 08:33 PM