New Beadowork & Another One Assimilated

Old May 21st 07, 02:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

Default New Beadowork & Another One Assimilated

Here's a link to a couple of things I recently finished. One photo is
horribly blurred (taken with old digital camera) but you can get the idea.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tabbys...a6ere2&.src=ph
One of the ladies in my building who does crochet, knitting, ceramics,
needlepoint, etc has asked me to teach her to bead. Lessons begin tomorrow
night. Muhahahahaha! Another one bites the dust!

Linda2

Old May 21st 07, 06:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message .net,
Linda2 writes
Here's a link to a couple of things I recently finished. One photo is
horribly blurred (taken with old digital camera) but you can get the idea.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tabbys...a6ere2&.src=ph
One of the ladies in my building who does crochet, knitting, ceramics,
needlepoint, etc has asked me to teach her to bead. Lessons begin tomorrow
night. Muhahahahaha! Another one bites the dust!

Linda2

Very nice Linda.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old May 21st 07, 12:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Ooooooo, I like them both, but your torturing me with the beaded beads! I
want to try those!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
link.net...

Old May 21st 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Ooooooo, I like them both, but your torturing me with the beaded beads! I
want to try those!

--

It's a simple flat peyote 14 long and 5 wide, then zipped up to form the
bead. The instructions are in Easy Bead Woven Bracelets by Bead & Button,

Bewa they make up quickly and are tres addicting!

Linda2

Old May 22nd 07, 01:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Oooooooooooo, I have that and didn't recognize it! I think yours is even
prettier!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Linda2" wrote in message
hlink.net...

Old May 22nd 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

"Beadbimbo" wrote:

Oooooooooooo, I have that and didn't recognize it! I think yours is even
prettier!

Thanks, Jerri. Replied to you privately about the bugle beads.

Linda2

Old May 22nd 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On May 21, 6:49 am, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Ooooooo, I like them both, but your torturing me with the beaded beads! I
want to try those!

--
Jerriwww.beadbimbo.com"Linda2" wrote in message

link.net...

Here's a link to a couple of things I recently finished. One photo is
horribly blurred (taken with old digital camera) but you can get the idea.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tabbys...a6ere2&.src=ph
One of the ladies in my building who does crochet, knitting, ceramics,
needlepoint, etc has asked me to teach her to bead. Lessons begin tomorrow
night. Muhahahahaha! Another one bites the dust!

Linda2

So nice i too have problems with blurry photos on jewelry seems i need
something called a tent to do better with the lighting and you guys
wonder why i dont post more! I really should take some of the beaded
rings i make sigh!

Old May 23rd 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

Vicky,

Get a tripod if your pictures are blurry. You can get a mini tripod for
under $20 at the big retailers I believe. I think mine was on sale for $10
and it's a lifesaver. It's less than a foot tall but extends to 4 feet when
you pull out the legs. It won't hold a heavy camera but I don't have one, so
I don't need to worry about that. I rarely pull out the legs for bead
pictures though.

Learn about your levels setting in your photo editor to make whites white.

HTH

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.valeriebeads.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti

ps.com...

Old June 3rd 07, 05:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kathy

Linda,

I especially love the bracelet.

Nice work.

KathyH
link.net...

Old June 11th 07, 04:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On May 23, 1:56 pm, "Valerie" wrote:
Vicky,

Get a tripod if your pictures are blurry. You can get a mini tripod for
under $20 at the big retailers I believe. I think mine was on sale for $10
and it's a lifesaver. It's less than a foot tall but extends to 4 feet when
you pull out the legs. It won't hold a heavy camera but I don't have one, so
I don't need to worry about that. I rarely pull out the legs for bead
pictures though.

Learn about your levels setting in your photo editor to make whites white.

HTH

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.valeriebeads.comhttp://valeriebeads.etsy.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti

"Vicky" wrote in message

ps.com...

On May 21, 6:49 am, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Ooooooo, I like them both, but your torturing me with the beaded beads!
want to try those!

--
Jerriwww.beadbimbo.com"Linda2" wrote in message

thlink.net...

Here's a link to a couple of things I recently finished. One photo is
horribly blurred (taken with old digital camera) but you can get the

i have one but didnt think to use iut thanks V idea.