Ad: Beadbimbo Lampwork 020606

Old February 6th 06, 07:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default Ad: Beadbimbo Lampwork 020606

Some more roses and another garden set:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbeadbimbo

Thanks for looking!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old February 6th 06, 11:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Midnight roses are swoonworthy.

Barbara
http://www.penguintrax.com
Blogs at http://www.penguintrax.com/chatter and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting with site builder and 50 apps? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.

Old February 9th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

They are indeed beautiful. I was working with black with floral yesterday,
and realized that I used and sold the rest I had in November. It's a lovely
combination. Gorgeous with onyx and Bali.

Tina

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Thanks Barb!

--